Major Pains during Period after taking Birth Controls

We don't want baby by now!

Major Pains during Period after taking Birth Controls

Postby Ashia26 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:41 am

Please help!!

I Normally have irregular periods but the Dr recently put me on Yaz (birth control) to help regulate my cycle. My period came this month but the cramps are unbearable n horrible someone please give some advice. (YES I know I have to see a doctor).

Thanks
Last edited by Ashia26 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ashia26

Re: Major Pains during Period after taking Birth Controls

Postby HappyLady32 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:23 am

Have u ever been told about endometriosis. This is one of the signs. I would ask ur doctor about this. Best of luck. X
HappyLady32

Postby Ashia26 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:48 pm

HappyLady32 wrote:Have u ever been told about endometriosis. This is one of the signs. I would ask ur doctor about this. Best of luck. X

I Haven't but I'll read it up. Thank you for replying
Ashia26

Postby HappyLady32 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:58 pm

I would get ur doctor to look into it as I have a friend you has experienced servere pain during and after period and she is told it could be endometriosis. She is getting tests done. It's good to go back to doctor and just mention this . I hope it works out for you and u get ur pain under control. Best of luck with everything.
HappyLady32

Postby Ashia26 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:23 pm

HappyLady32 wrote:I would get ur doctor to look into it as I have a friend you has experienced servere pain during and after period and she is told it could be endometriosis. She is getting tests done. It's good to go back to doctor and just mention this . I hope it works out for you and u get ur pain under control. Best of luck with everything.

You are so sweet thank you and I will get it checked out. Is there any way to set up notifications when people respond or reply to a post?
Ashia26

Postby HappyLady32 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Ur very welcome. I'm not sure. There should be a way u can but I not sure how to do it.
HappyLady32

Return to Birth Control