Late period. Negative test

Late period. Negative test

Postby Ep568xx » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:17 pm

Background...So ive never had regular periods.i started taking a contarveptive pill when i got with my boyfriend but it really disagreed with my body and my periods were lasting 2 weeks sometimes and s*x got really painful. Scine i stoped taking the pill i havnt had this problem and my periods arnt so irregular anymore either. I havnt been using contraception. My boyfriend says he doesnt want kids (hes older) but he hasnt been using anything either.
My last period was on the 14th january and im now officialy late. I did have what i beleive to be spotting about 12 days after unprotected s*x and for about a week suffered with sexessive tiredness back ache, heart burn,nausea, headaches and every now and then my boobs hurt. I thought my period was about to start but it still hasnt. Most of the symptoms are now gone apart from the ocasional bache ache and headache. Still no period though. I took a cheap test this morning and it said negative. Its been just over two weeks scince i had s*x last. What should i do? Should i wait a week to test again? What should i do if i still dont get my period and it says negative? Should i consult a doctor?

Having a child doesnt terrify me, i would love it. Im not kidding myself i know how stressful it is as ive been brought up arround children and babysat my nephew constantly from birth and not just for a couple of hours either. I take him out for the day too.
The only problem is my boyfriend said hes terrified about having a child (hes older than me so hes not young) he is just terrified about the responsibility. If im prgnant i would be worried to tell him. We are in a long distance relationship which makes things difgicult. Je has a good job. I have a part time job that pays what it needs to. We both drive and have our own cars.
Is there still a chance im pregnant even though the teat was negative. Any advice would be great.
Ep568xx

Re: Late period. Negative test

Postby Ep568xx » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Also i forgot ro add. Ive had stumouch ache/cramps for over a week now nearly two. I usualy get them a few days before my period so i keep thinking its gonna come but it still hasnt.
Ep568xx

Postby Please18 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:28 pm

Try a test once more and if the situation keeps going this way, go to the doctor to attest your not pregnant.
Hope you ll be okay
Please18

Postby flopsy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:05 am

How old are you? Have you had stress lately, change in diet or exercise regime?
flopsy

Postby Ep568xx » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:57 am

Hi, im almost 18, ive eaten rather badly over the last 2 weeks due to feeling absolutely rubbish. My life has always been stressful but nithing lately strikes as anything that would delay it. Yesturday i had a little blood when i whipped (sorry if thats TMI) i thought my period was starting but doesnt look like anything scince.
Ep568xx

Postby Burgandie » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:31 am

Are you sure ur not more stressed then normal? I once went 6 months without my period just to stress. And I took several test and all were negative. But I wish you luck. He may step up though and be a great father. And if you are pregnant I would either movie in with him or closer. Since he has the better job.
Burgandie

Postby Ep568xx » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:35 am

I wasnt stressed until more spotting came not yesterday but the day before. I thought it was my period and then...nothing! I just want my body to do something. Im sure he would, ive seen him with my nephew and hes great. I dont think its possible for either of us to move yet sadly.
Ep568xx

Return to Teen Menstruation