im scared of having a boyfriend

im scared of having a boyfriend

Postby no_flex_zone » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:57 am

Every since i started middle school a few years back, lots of boys have liked me, and some i liked back but i gave them a sorry excuse every since. I would see the relationship lasting, but the thing is, im nervous. If i do try i break it off quickly, even though they didnt do anything wrong. I dont know if i get scared they'll get bored with me or i wouldn't know how to keep him interested, but then again they like me for me, i hope. Im careful when it goes to that, but the longest real relationship i had was for a week because i was scared for those reasons. If im nervous around my supposed boyfriend, does that mean we arent right or something? May i get tips for this/how to keep your bf interested/how to get over nervousness.
no_flexx
no_flex_zone

Re: im scared of having a boyfriend

Postby CJAG » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:50 am

You are young and there is no rush. Focus on building lasting friendships right now. More serious relationships will likely feel more comfortable and natural if you let them blossom out of a strong friendship. My husband and I were friends for 4 years before we ever dated. I never dated anyone before him and it feels great that he is my one true love. Good luck!
CJAG

Postby no_flex_zone » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Thanks a lot!!
no_flexx
no_flex_zone

Postby astronles » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:25 pm

Well i stopped dating "boys" simply bcoz they break my heart#freaking bitches.......so now im Les...anyway dont rush anything trust your instincts
astronles

Postby Mclauff » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:28 pm

Well I'm in 7th grade and honestly I think it fine to have a boyfriend, I mean we're in middle school so it wouldnt be anything serious but it gets u prepared for more serious ones like I'm high school
Mclauff

Postby Kg.kate » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:53 pm

If your not in a relationship to get married your in a relationship to break up. Simple as that
Kg.kate

Postby fairytaillover » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:43 am

Having a boyfriend for the first time can be scary but it also is a great experiance fear of not being good enough for a guy is what your experiancing listen in my opinion every girl has a fear of not being good enough and by dwelling on that they start believing they aren't good enough for anything but you start feeling that way it will lower your self-esteem i should know i have pretty low self-esteem but there are easy ways to get over this stuff for self-esteem issues try complimenting yourself every day for thinking guys will get bored with you be like they couldn't if they really liked me and be yourself they are very easy just know that you have to overcome your fear also if you have a boyfriend and you start feeling afraid they are gonna be bored with you tell them that they can actually help you a lot.
fairytaillover

Postby sykedup » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:27 am

Mmhhh.... Sailing in the same boat, I want a boyfriend but every guy who approaches me I get to find a reason to tell him off, don't know how long this will go on
sykedup

Postby Chuckie » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:02 am

I feel exactly the same I had a bf for a long time we would chat on the phone and I would think maybe I won't get tht nervous when I meet him this time bt every time I jst end the conversation can't even look into his eyes I panick
Chuckie

Postby SaveYourself » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:57 pm

I've had my fair share of boys but I always break away so I decided that instead of running away from them I would make an everlasting friendship, but make sure they all know you don't want a real relationship. I'm just another teen in the crowd but I want to remind you that middle school crushes and relationships almost never last to adulthood.
SaveYourself

Next

Return to Teen Social