How to quit smoking?Tips on quitting smoking

Tips on quitting smoking

How to find other ways to prevent smoking.
25%
What kind of exercise to do to avoid this bad habit?
75%

Total votes : 4

How to quit smoking?Tips on quitting smoking

Postby Singlelovelyheart » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:16 pm

I have been smoking since I was 14 now I am in my miss 30's I tried the patches they do not work I tried electric cigarettes, I even ate on Junk food hard candy and chocolate' s still no help I be think about a cigarette time to time especially when I be drinking. What kind of advice can you give me can exercise help with this problem also losing weight and a Big hurt and tone down thigh? Please help me..
Singlelovelyheart

Re: How to quit smoking?Tips on quitting smoking

Postby Songbird » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:56 pm

Try breathing through a straw like you would do for smoking, or get gum. Both of these helped my mom.
Best of luck <3
Songbird

Postby Potterlover » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:13 pm

Try chewing gum everytime you feel like smoking its gonna be hard but its worth it i promise good luck????
Potterlover

Postby Singlelovelyheart » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:09 pm

Thank you songbird I will try that.
Singlelovelyheart

Postby Singlelovelyheart » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Thank you potteelover I will try that.
Singlelovelyheart

Postby Singlelovelyheart » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:11 pm

Thank you potterlover I will try that.
Singlelovelyheart

Postby AlexandraRO » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Hi, I've stopped to smoke after 12 years just ridding a book: allen carr easyway to stop smoking. I am
Not smoking for 2 years. I am from Romania, the book is very cheap here and I read it in 2 days. After this to days no smoking. You can lose 2 days of reading or you can win a better life. Sorry for my English. Good luck
AlexandraRO

Postby trinh3 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:44 am

Hi there, you must put your mind set right first then you can quit smoking. My sis BF quit smoking since his brother died of lung cancer. He was tied on the ward bed because it was so painful for him to cough due to the lung cancer, he passed a monthly after that. Its not easy but you can do it. Do 3 days sauna 45min 60'c per day , drink alot of water, use patches.
trinh3

Postby Kinnies92 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:40 am

My bf also was a smoker since he was 14, we were best friends for 2 years and then we became a couple and since we were being intimate & slept in the same bed the smell would gross me out. After a while of not being able to handle it, he thought it'd be best to quit cold turkey ( he also tried before the ecig twice when we were just friends ). We mentally prepared him for it and set a day for when he was going to stop. Luckily it was after we visited his fam in Texas and before we left and headed to the airport he had his last cigarette and he threw away the pack. It was very hard, he was super moody and tired all the time. But we knew of the side affects so we were prepared. Made sure he had healthy snacks around or we would just do something to distract his mind. This March will be 2 years of him quitting. It's a lot of work but after a few months he was fine and now we're both healthy and getting healthier to make sure we live long with no problem. Good luck sweetie. You can do it! Feel free to msg me to just talk if you want.
Kinnies92

Postby Ageil » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:00 pm

You should try to read the book - Easy way to quit smoking or smth.. it's written Alen Karr. I also smoked for 12 years and now I'm totally fine by not doing it anymore. Another version.. in my country you can buy pills called Tabex. I know at least 8 people who quit by using them..

GOOD LUCK!
Ageil

Next

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss