need help an what I'm to do

Relationship with your partner

need help an what I'm to do

Postby cuiefacepebbles » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:16 pm

I'm in a relationship with my husband to be then I'm away for a month and a half. Meet this guy who is just the same, we had s*x more then 3 times I'm contraceptive pill he came in me 3 times do you think I should be worried about it?. And what I'm I to do because I really love my husband it's the first time I've ever done something like this.
cuiefacepebbles

Re: need help an what I'm to do

Postby Mytrio » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:27 pm

Hi!! Things happen but I did not understand if you stated you are on the pill or not. I'm not a doctor but if you not chances are you could be if it's during your ovulation days but don't worry he could be shooting blanks. Let's hope for that!!!
Mytrio

Postby Cimbora93 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:30 pm

First question: why you cheat then? You don't love your husband, if you easily sleep with someone else, PLUS you dumb enough to let him came into you...
Cimbora93

Postby GreenGoddess » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:55 pm

I would be more worried about catching an STD than being pregnant, I'd be off the the doctor pronto for the full range of tests.
GreenGoddess

Postby ravencreek89 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Im confused. You say that you really love your husband, but you slept and cheated on him with another guy. But not just once but 3 times? So you really didn't feel bad by cheating if you slept with that guy 3 times. If you were in the mood you could of used a vibrator. But you used unprotected s*x with a man you dont know and you let him c*m in you. So are you saying you are on the birth
control? So what are you going to do if you become pregnant? Are you going to make it look like its your husbands kid? You dont know who this guy has slept with. So how many women did this guy slept with? So know you could of caught a std and bring it home to your husband. You dont think your husband is sexually frustrated cause he has needs to. So how would you feel and react if your husband cheated on you? You need to be honest and tell your husband the truth. He deserves to know.
ravencreek89

Postby cuiefacepebbles » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:17 am

But he did it to me already
cuiefacepebbles

Postby cuiefacepebbles » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:23 am

And yes I'm on the pills
cuiefacepebbles

Postby lorna » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:29 am

Omg 2 wrongs don't make a right.if he did ovouisly u forgave him.forgiving sum1 doesn't meAn to do.same.it means letting go move on I hope u mAke d right choice goodluck
lorna

Postby Angied12 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:35 am

Just because he cheated on you already doesn't make you cheating on him justified. It sounds like you're in a relationship that is already over. Let him know what you did then end it. Sounds like a complete happy ending for the both of you. As for your actual question, just see a doctor to be safe. Both for the possibility of pregnancy (which is incredibly slim since you're on BC) and for the STDs/STIs you may have contracted. Best of luck.
Angied12

Postby ravencreek89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:22 am

Im sorry that your husband did that to you. I dont wish that upon anyone. But you using that as an excuse is wrong.Cause with you cheating, didn't solve anything but hurt you more.Did your husband tell you he cheated or did you catch him? The reason im asking, is sit him down and own your mistake and tell him what happened. Cause i promise if you don't, it will eat at you.
Everyone makes mistakes,hopefully you both learned from it. But if you want to save your marriage, then i would take your energy and focus on each other. Remind each other on way you got married. It's a two way streak, not just one.
ravencreek89

Next

Return to Adult Relationship