Not confident & in need for advice

Not confident & in need for advice

Postby iiamkassh » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:03 pm

Okay so hi, I’m 13 I got my cycle at 11 but thats not what ai’m here to talk about. So I have thighs and booty but I have a chubby stomach. I don’t want a chubby stomach and everytime I “workout” I lose motivation, this all started when my school had a suits and sneakers dance. Basically you wear a dress but with sneakers. So I but on a dress my mom gave me its a black bodycon dress from fashonova, when I put the dress on and I looked in the mirror my confidence went down a lot because I have love handles and I don’t like the way they look on my body. So I asked my cousin to wear her fanny pack. I made up a lie and said “because it goes with my outfit” she said yes. But the only reason I lied was because she was gonna make me talk to her about why I feel this way about my body. I watch youtube video about “how to get abs for women” and “how to get a flat stomach” or “how to get rid if love handles” they all tell me, “the only way to get rid of stomach fat is to get rid of fat over your whole body” I want to keep my thighs and the little bit of booty I do have but everytime I hear that it makes me lose motivation. So I said this to ask is it really true that you have to lose fat over your whole body in order to get abs?
iiamkassh

Re: Not confident & in need for advice

Postby MelanieRives » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:44 pm

I’m pretty sure it is false because all three of my coaches said you only have to lose the fat that covers your abs. My swim coach, track coach, basketball coach and horse trainer all asked me why I was asking because I’m fit. I asked them because my cousin is struggling also.
MelanieRives

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss