Weight gain

Weight gain

Postby Macynoel » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:21 pm

Hi, I'm 5'3 and am 95 pounds,I've been trying to gain weight and i just cannnot, am starting to feel insecure now cause everyone is saying am to s .. can y'all give me some advice?
Macynoel

Re: Weight gain

Postby Marshelle » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:57 pm

Hey Hun, Im a certified PT and most of my girls has this issue, I know y’all fear supplements because of their reputation, however I must encourage to gain weight in a healthy way ur best friends are going to be alot of carbs and protein.... Weigh protein with milk should help you faster but if you want to do it clean I would suggest alot of carbs and protein.
Marshelle

Postby Zoie030706 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:48 pm

I understand how you feel I’m 5’8 and 105 Im underweight for my age and height and sometimes i feel insecure too but I wouldn’t suggest trying to gain weight because even though sometimes im insecure about how skinny I am I get even more insecure when I gain weight as you get older you will naturally gain weight we have to realize you are the weight you are for a reason and although you may feel insecure now you’re going to feel great tomorrow so just keep that in mind and don’t let what anyone says or a scale determine how you see yourself
Zoie030706

Postby Beauty4Ashes » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Hello beautiful,
I too had the same problem until my late 20’s i was 23 5”5” and 100lbs! No clothing fit me and i was 1 32DD. What i did was used Ayurveda to naturally gain healthy weight. At the time i did not know that I was usui g Ayurveda but now that a whole host of medcine has caused me to gain too mich weight i found ayurveda and it helped me get my weight back to a healthy weight and my body to a healthy body. I am on instagram of you want to see how ayurveda works i posted the book i used to help me understand ayurveda in an easy way. Good luck xoxo
Beauty4Ashes

Postby Kzthomas2 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:56 am

GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH APETAMIN OR ON INSTAGRAM AND SEARCH WEIGHTGAINZONE2 it’s a appetite stimulating pill or liquid . You. Can get it in either form . I was 100 pounds never gained weight even after giving birth in 2015 I started taking this I am 138 pounds .... do your research you’ll see !! Hope this helps you !
Kzthomas2

Postby Madison12345 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:51 am

I feel you just I’m 5”3 and 82 pounds
Madison12345

Postby BevvyO » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:23 pm

Protein Shakes . My mother was already skinny at 5’5” and 115 soaking wet. She developed colitis and lost so much weight I was scared she was going to die. (She hadn’t been diagnosed yet) When she was diagnosed, the doctor gave her medicine but also told her to drink protein shakes and ensure plus (or the Walmart brand works just as well) and although she doesn’t have a flare up of the colitis anymore, she still drinks the protein shakes to maintain her healthy weight of 125... she is 65 with the highest metabolism I’ve ever seen.
BevvyO

Postby Lashay Turner » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:58 pm

Ive always been small my entire life being that slim people are on BOTH sides of my family ? A couple years ago I went all the way down to 99lbs (I'm 5'4") bye due to anxiety and depression that was devastating to find out I dropped all the way down being that I was use to the 113-116 range. I did research and got help for my anxiety and depression ? I started looking up high calorie, protein, and carb meals or ideas it worked but slowly by the 6month mark after my weight loss I had only gained 6lbs. So finally it hit me anthistamines make you hungry!!! The best thing I did was discover cyproheptadine allergy tablets(yes I have allergies) and I promise you it helped soooo much I went from 106lbs to 119 lbs in 3 Months!!!!! Eat 3 meals per day or one large high calorie meal! I'm border line lactose so I made my own shakes with almond milk, bananas, and organic peanut butter. I drink ensure plus too to keep on the weight I feel much better as my goal is 125-130lbs hope this helps!!!!
Lashay Turner

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss