Loosing weight

Loosing weight

Postby Jojo05 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:16 am

Hello everyone
This is the first time I post in this forum.
I'm trying to loose some weights and I start changing my eating habits and exercising more which I think is working because I received a jacket for xmas and it didn't fit by now 1 month later its fit perfectly.
When I started the journey I didn't weigh myself and I don't really know how much I'm losing because I'm so afraid of seeing my pounds on the scale I just check up on how my regular day outfits seems to be a lil bit looser than the use to.
I exercise 3 or 4 times a week but there's some days I feel just really tired of not seeing a big difference on the mirror.
Just looking for some support and tips.
Thanks in advance.
Jojo05

Re: Loosing weight

Postby 67impala » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:01 am

I know it's hard sometimes when you want to see immediate change and it doesn't happen, but dedication and consistency are going to be your bestfriend. Keep up the good work! Also something that really helps to motivate me is having a great workout playlist that really gets me pumped up. On days when I don't have the energy I try and do some simple stretches and yoga poses, they can still get the endorphins going and are great for your overall health.
67impala

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss