Bv

Bv

Postby Lovemyzemi » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:00 pm

Does anyone here have BV? It seems that nothing is working for me, and everytime I have s*x with my man it gets worse! I’m so tired of feeling dirty... pls help
Lovemyzemi

Re: Bv

Postby Mrsgeralds2017 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:48 am

I am going through the same thing my obgyn has me on probiotics that you can buy at Walmart or ask your obgyn for them also have me on metronidazole va**nal gel
Mrsgeralds2017

Postby Lovemyzemi » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:22 am

What are they called? & have you noticed any difference ?
Lovemyzemi

Postby Mummyofone1983 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:09 pm

Oh you poor ladies!!!!! I have had BV twice (which my bestie has lovingly named “bad vagina” ??). Luckily my doctor provided antibiotics both times which worked. She also suggested I never soak in a bath which had product/soap in it (so soak first, then wash and get straight out) also try to use no soap at all on your V For at least a week, just water, and keep away from tampons. Helps you get your normal bacteria back. It’s worked for me and I’ve not had any episodes since. Good luck! It’s a horrid thing xx
Mummyofone1983

Postby Megoo_begoo » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:13 pm

I have had numerous numbers of BV since July. They had my on flangl(probably spelled wrong) 500mg twice a day for seven days. It worked while on it.. then before my period I’d get another one. I finally started probiotics a week ago. I took it to my obgyn and he said that the kind I got is the best it has all the main stuff in it. I hear your pain. So I understand where you’re coming from. My ob is unsure why I keep getting them. I’ve done everything they said and I still got them. Definitely try probiotics!
Megoo_begoo

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss