How can I stay motivated

How can I stay motivated

Postby Her » Sun May 15, 2016 10:19 am

Hi so I am a 20 year old college student and I really want to lose weight I have wanted to lose weight ever since high school but working out is really hard for me I have a condition that gives me chronic migraines and they get far worse when I do too much physical activity dieting is a lot easier and doable and I am at school but when I come home I can't seem to stop myself from overeating my parents never have anything healthy in the house to eat so I end up eating all kinds of junk food I'm just looking for a little advice always that I could try to stay motivated to lose weight
Her

Re: How can I stay motivated

Postby nathaly93 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:02 pm

I usually get a partner to exercise with.
nathaly93

Postby Her » Sun May 15, 2016 6:38 pm

I'm a pretty shy person and don't have many friends and whenever I ask one of my friends to work out with me they will say yeah but never followed through they also have pretty bad eating habits and are on the bigger side
Her

Postby Cookie Monster » Sun May 15, 2016 7:47 pm

I think you need to really want something in order to achieve it.You can talk with your parents about your dream to lose weight so they buy healthier food,which will be good for them too.As about the exercise thing you can ask your doctor what types of exercising you can do without pain.
Cookie Monster

Postby ecahhanapi » Sun May 29, 2016 5:33 am

I have a friend who is very motivated in her diet. What she does is she puts on a wallpaper picture. Picture that compares the body before and after diet. I first found it quite weird and overdone. But when I often see the picture on her phone, I found myself motivated and challenged and eager to have the same result. And I kinda figured out how she managed to maintain her resolution. Conclusion: put on pictures that can motivate you very close to you and always/ frequently observe the pictures.
ecahhanapi

Postby Butterfly1 » Sun May 29, 2016 5:47 am

Hi Her, I believe I can help you out I work for a company called It Works! Global. Our headliner is That Crazy Wrap Thing which Tighten, Tone, and Firm. We also have other products that gives AMAZING results. I even use the products myself. Let me help you on your journey to weight loss.
Butterfly1

Postby emmawatsonz » Sun May 29, 2016 6:15 am

Well what I did is I don't skip my meals. But you have to workout on how much you eat to have the balance. Is okay to lose 1kg in one month is a healthy way. Just don't give up easily. If you think you can, you can.
emmawatsonz

Postby xochitljasmine » Sun May 29, 2016 11:36 pm

I'm an Herbalife coach and I can help set up a program that will fit your needs. I'll guide you along the way :)

Her wrote:Hi so I am a 20 year old college student and I really want to lose weight I have wanted to lose weight ever since high school but working out is really hard for me I have a condition that gives me chronic migraines and they get far worse when I do too much physical activity dieting is a lot easier and doable and I am at school but when I come home I can't seem to stop myself from overeating my parents never have anything healthy in the house to eat so I end up eating all kinds of junk food I'm just looking for a little advice always that I could try to stay motivated to lose weight
xochitljasmine

Postby flopsy » Mon May 30, 2016 2:40 pm

Ladies, PLEASE DON'T post your private info like phone numbers, email, etc in the forum for all to read. This is for your protection and safety. It is better to send such details by private message. I have been editing several posts, removing private info. Thank you for your cooperation regarding this issue.
Enjoy you day! -moderator
flopsy

Postby Katmay7668 » Tue May 31, 2016 11:21 am

Herbalife is essentially green tea. Just buy green tea. You don't even need to diet just make better choices. Cut out sugary drinks. Eat clean as in baked chicken rice, potatoes lean ground beef. And get a workout regimen. All those products such as herbalife, shake weight, the t works. Is all silly. All they make you do is lose water weight. Which obviously will come back. They tell you it works. But even The people who use it workout a lot and eat healthy. I wish people would stop pushing it on these woman! I am a diet coach and a bodybuilding coach. I know more than anyone what is takes. And that none of these work! If you want to lose the weight it is all in the diet!
Katmay7668

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss