Obsessed!

Try to conceive, I really want a baby!

Obsessed!

Postby Joji » Wed May 12, 2021 5:45 pm

This was my first time trying for a baby and I am absolutely obsessed. I have pcos so my cycle is irregular at times. According to my app my period is due in 5 days. I've had back ache,cramps, headaches and heartburn. The headaches and heartburn isn't something ever ever experienced before getting my period. I took a pregnancy tests at 7dpo, 8dpo and this morning at 9dpo, all negative. Sigh, perhaps it's too early to test, perhaps I'm really just not pregnant. I've always wanted a baby.
Joji

Re: Obsessed!

Postby Roshni Khurana » Wed May 12, 2021 6:56 pm

Same happened with me. Everyone said I took test too early. Wait for 10-15 days and take the test again. I will be taking on 20th May. Hopefully we both will be having a good news.
Roshni Khurana

Postby Joji » Wed May 12, 2021 7:00 pm

Awww it's so difficult to wait to because we want answers right now 😪 I'll test again on the 17th, that should be the first day of my next period. Baby dust to you! I hope your test comes out positive
Joji

Postby Kbauti11 » Wed May 12, 2021 7:31 pm

I definitely think that’s too early to test, try to hold out until the first day of your expected period, I know that’s so hard but testing now (if you are pregnant) may just continue to give you negative results.

I started ttc for the first time last month and I became so obsessed during the two week wait and turns out AF made her unwanted appearance. I’m trying to relax a bit more now and just hoping for the best in June! Baby dust to you! I hope you get the news you’re hoping for in the next week!
Kbauti11

Return to TTC(Try to conceive)