vibrators s and intercourse

Relationship with your partner

vibrators s and intercourse

Postby G_bb_90 » Thu May 06, 2021 9:57 am

ladies, my boyfriend knows how sexual I can be, and we cannot have s*x everyday so he decided to buy me a vibrator. But I am afraid that if it can make me finish I wouldn't want s*x anymore with him. Or I will enjoy the solo more. I love having s*x with my boyfriend and he satisfies my needs (note I may be sexaholic😏), the only problem we cannot live together because it is more expensive so currently we are living separately.

So do you think I should buy a vibrator? Will it affect my s*x life with him? Was it a good idea to ask him for one that is smaller than his because I want to be satisfied buy his more (his is above average and thick)
G_bb_90

Re: vibrators s and intercourse

Postby Mamakitty42 » Fri May 07, 2021 4:08 pm

Ok 1st vibrators and dildos are 2 separate things. And nither will affect your s*x life with your boyfriend. They are just tools and a fun addition to a bedroom.
Mamakitty42

Postby G_bb_90 » Wed May 12, 2021 11:57 am

I actually didn't know how to use them as stupis as I may sound.
G_bb_90

Postby Girl2508 » Wed May 19, 2021 1:49 pm

No amount of self love will mk you not want the real thing. It can for weak minded people but if all you think of when playing with yourself is your partner, you will never not want him. Just few men are mature enough to get a s*x toy for their woman. You man I one of the few. Don't hold back. Pleasure yourself when he is away. Do it in front of him when he is there. Then finish off w him. I guess he had that in mind when he bought it for you.
Girl2508

Postby G_bb_90 » Fri May 21, 2021 6:03 am

Girl2508 wrote:No amount of self love will mk you not want the real thing. It can for weak minded people but if all you think of when playing with yourself is your partner, you will never not want him. Just few men are mature enough to get a s*x toy for their woman. You man I one of the few. Don't hold back. Pleasure yourself when he is away. Do it in front of him when he is there. Then finish off w him. I guess he had that in mind when he bought it for you.

Well yes he was happy to use it after he finished. We cannot have s*x every day and I have s*x drives to the roof I will hwndle 2 or 3 days before starting to be obsessed again with the thought of s*x. Well he too but his will is stronger. I will start using it when I have time 🤣💔
G_bb_90

Postby Girl2508 » Fri May 21, 2021 7:43 am

Girl knock yourself out... Enjoy and stay safe 😊
Girl2508

Return to Adult Relationship