May TTC Support

Try to conceive, I really want a baby!

Re: May TTC Support

Postby PinkK_ » Wed May 12, 2021 3:12 am

I'm out, AF reared her ugly head officially today, 4 days early 😞 I was sure that I had implantation bleeding over the weekend but it obviously didn't stick, I then had cramps and a small amount of dirty spotting yesterday. Waiting on my progesterone results but will be starting cycle 4 of clomid tomorrow. 4th times a charm? Lol
GL to everyone else this month.
PinkK_

Postby Pwinny » Wed May 12, 2021 8:12 am

Af reared her ugly head today, guess I’m out for the month, goodluck guys!
Pwinny

Postby Sonya123 » Wed May 12, 2021 2:03 pm

I am out this month.. Had my 1st Iui and it failed.. I was 3 days late and hopeful..I am so tired and disappointed that I just cannot feel anything anymore..
Sonya123

Postby tasharaex » Wed May 12, 2021 4:10 pm

I’m out too, AF showed today
tasharaex

Postby Lady_nara » Wed May 12, 2021 9:32 pm

I’m currently at 6 dpo
I tested yesterday due to unbearable pain and tiredness and it turned out negative. Today is so much better no abdominal pain just feeling bloated
Lady_nara

Postby DFuhr87 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:46 pm

PinkK_ wrote:I'm out, AF reared her ugly head officially today, 4 days early 😞 I was sure that I had implantation bleeding over the weekend but it obviously didn't stick, I then had cramps and a small amount of dirty spotting yesterday. Waiting on my progesterone results but will be starting cycle 4 of clomid tomorrow. 4th times a charm? Lol

Augh, I feeeeel you. Mine showed 5-6 days early and I thought maybe it was implantation because that's NEVER happened before, but nope. I must have ovulated early (karma for me telling the fertility clinic im pretty regular 🙄)
DFuhr87

Postby PinkK_ » Thu May 13, 2021 3:10 pm

DFuhr87 wrote:
PinkK_ wrote:I'm out, AF reared her ugly head officially today, 4 days early 😞 I was sure that I had implantation bleeding over the weekend but it obviously didn't stick, I then had cramps and a small amount of dirty spotting yesterday. Waiting on my progesterone results but will be starting cycle 4 of clomid tomorrow. 4th times a charm? Lol

Augh, I feeeeel you. Mine showed 5-6 days early and I thought maybe it was implantation because that's NEVER happened before, but nope. I must have ovulated early (karma for me telling the fertility clinic im pretty regular 🙄)

My Obgyn and I think mine was a chemical 😔 I had implantation pain and bleeding over the weekend then by Tuesday it turned to cramps and lower back pain. Although my levels were low so who knows, but this cycle I'm on a double dose of clomid so 🤞🏻
PinkK_

Postby Chiji » Fri May 14, 2021 4:02 am

🙏
Chiji

Postby DFuhr87 » Fri May 14, 2021 10:24 pm

Hi ladies,

After 4 unsuccessful calls and multiple "we will call you backs" just trying to get hubby's semen analysis results with no call backs, I have decided to leave my fertility clinic for a new one. Today was the last straw. I called them this morning and got told that the nurse was busy with patients in the clinic and that she would call me back. I spent the whole day with the phone in my hand at the office, because i didn't want to miss the call, only to have it never come. When I can't do my duties properly then that's a huge problem. I never even got offered an in person appt if she was too busy for phone calls. Ive spent the last three months being the most stressed ive been since starting this ttc journey and im tired of being angry all the time.

Now I am super lucky to live in a city where there are a few close by me. It was a hard decision to make, but one that needed to be done sooner rather than a year from now when i have invested so much more time and money for an unsuccessful outcome. I now know I need one that is transparent and that I can communicate with. God willing, I get a better one 🤞🤞🤞

So looks like im back in the waiting game, but at least with some answers this time lol
DFuhr87

Postby +s1r » Sun May 16, 2021 1:32 am

How to upload a pic
+s1r

PreviousNext

Return to TTC(Try to conceive)