Team October any movements yet?

Now I am pregnant!

Re: Team October any movements yet?

Postby Njoki » Fri May 07, 2021 10:40 pm

Kidonna18 wrote:Am 16 weeks ...bit started getting movements around 13 or 14 weeks...jus happy that everything is going ok

We're in the same week awww can't wait for mine to start ....
Njoki

Postby Njoki » Fri May 07, 2021 10:44 pm

Wondering if position of the placenta factors too.
Njoki

Postby MixedCouple » Sat May 08, 2021 1:12 am

Njoki wrote:
MixedCouple wrote:
Njoki wrote:Hey 🙋🙋🙋 team October how far along are you now and how's the journey so far. Wondering who's started feeling any movements.... Thanks😍😍

I'm team Nov and I started to feel movements at 8/9 weeks. Like a rolling and turning sensation 4 fingers below my belly button. And after 12 weeks got stronger where it feels like wriggling and like I have a fish/worm in my lower Abdomen. Not a pleasant description. It's a stronger rolling and tumbling motion.

This is my first baby aswell so wveeyone is bewildered
wow that was early congrats where's your placenta?

In the UK they don't tell you. My Midwife said it will be checked at 20 weeks but she said it was up at the Fundus at the moment I asked thats the only reason I knew.

Thank you! Yes so at my 12 week scan baby was sleeping facing forward not ideal. So Midwife asked me to do a few small hops ans as soon as I stopped it was hectic in there felt really bizzare like worms and wriggling squirming. Sure enough when she placed the probe on my tummy baby was flipping out and wouldn't settle after that so she couldnt get any clear photos for me. I startled the poor bubba. And that went on for a good half an hour ubtil he/she settled. I told the midwife as I already have stretch marks around my belly button and she said I am carrying forward and every woman carries differently.
At 8 weeks my uterus was already lifted into my Abdomen. So I guess I dont have much room inside so uterus already very forward which is why I feel everything I guess?! But Midwife said every woman is different and carries differently and not inheard of to feel baby so early but is uncommon.
Now its usually around mid afternoon and in the later part of the evening esepcially when I lay down to sleep and super still.

So many people say "it's gas". Ummm no. I have suffered with IBS for 10 years I know what gas is and where I feel it and how it sounds too lol. I have acute attacka if IBS where i become so bloated and gassy. I know what gas is.
It's not gas at all. Becuase gas doesn't feel like worms or wriggling. If I didn't know I was pregnant I would swear I have a snake in my uterus 😬 it's that kinda feeling. It's not flutters it's deffo more wriggly lol.
Last edited by MixedCouple on Sat May 08, 2021 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
MixedCouple

Postby Ktm05 » Sun May 09, 2021 6:51 am

This is my first and I felt the movements starting from 13-14 weeks! Almost 18weeks currently.. My placenta is in the fundal-posterior position. And wow, would like to applaud those who are fasting 👏🙌 I can't even last 2 hours without food and have gained 8kgs already 😳
Ktm05

Postby Dee91 » Sun May 09, 2021 7:12 am

Hey ladies 15weeks here but no movements yet I'm due 30th October.. Can't wait to feel them
Dee91

Postby 2004ns » Sun May 09, 2021 10:03 am

Njoki wrote:
2004ns wrote:Hey I’m just 15 weeks and there’s no no movement yet. I’m fasting and even feel my bump has shrinked!

Why are you fasting and your pg 😱?

It’s Ramadan month and I’ve kept around half. I’ve been ok and feel fit to fast. The days where I feel weak I don’t fast
2004ns

Postby 2004ns » Sun May 09, 2021 10:04 am

MixedCouple wrote:
2004ns wrote:Hey I’m just 15 weeks and there’s no no movement yet. I’m fasting and even feel my bump has shrinked!

Salam sis. I'm also fasting and 13 weeks 7 days 14 weeks tomorrow.

Wsalam. Have you kept all of yours? I’ve kept some and hoping to keep the last 10 days. Only a few left now
2004ns

Postby Njoki » Sun May 09, 2021 8:56 pm

Ktm05 wrote:This is my first and I felt the movements starting from 13-14 weeks! Almost 18weeks currently.. My placenta is in the fundal-posterior position. And wow, would like to applaud those who are fasting 👏🙌 I can't even last 2 hours without food and have gained 8kgs already 😳

I applaud them as well but soon will be done no wander you felt movements early got an anterior can't wait for the movements. Congrats
Njoki

Postby Njoki » Sun May 09, 2021 9:00 pm

2004ns wrote:
Njoki wrote:

Why are you fasting and your pg 😱?

It’s Ramadan month and I’ve kept around half. I’ve been ok and feel fit to fast. The days where I feel weak I don’t fast

You're strong but almost done. Yeah where you feel too weak and off juat eat baby is important and your welfare too
Njoki

Postby Njoki » Sun May 09, 2021 9:01 pm

Dee91 wrote:Hey ladies 15weeks here but no movements yet I'm due 30th October.. Can't wait to feel them

Me too awaiting movements
Njoki

PreviousNext

Return to I'm pregnant!