Pink fluid after sexual relations

Everything about woman's health

Postby Gabrielaarm » Sun May 09, 2021 3:01 am

Hello, I'm writing because I'm worry because of a pink fluid. usually after I have sexual relations with my boyfriend I go to the bathroom to pee. And this time I noticed I had a great quantity of a pink fluid. I'm not sure what it could be. I'm in my 3 week of my pills and next week on Wednesday it's my last one.

I'll appreciate your help.

Thanks
Gabrielaarm

Postby Gabrielaarm » Sun May 09, 2021 3:02 am

Hello, I'm writing because I'm worry because of a pink fluid. usually after I have sexual relations with my boyfriend I go to the bathroom to pee. And this time I noticed I had a great quantity of a pink fluid. I'm not sure what it could be. I'm in my 3 week of my pills and next week on Wednesday it's my last one.

Thanks
Gabrielaarm

Pink discharge after sexual relations

Postby Gabrielaarm » Sun May 09, 2021 3:14 am

Hello, I'm writing because I'm worry because of a pink discharge I had yesterday. usually after I have sexual relations with my boyfriend I go to the bathroom to pee. And this time I noticed I had a great quantity of a pink fluid. I'm not sure what it could be. I'm in my 3 week of my pills and next week on Wednesday it's my last one. I have to add that the first pill of the 3rd week I took after 12h.

Thanks
Gabrielaarm

Re: Pink fluid after sexual relations

Postby Beardog » Sun May 09, 2021 5:04 am

Sounds like it's your period starting, that or your partner was a bit too rough and caused a small tear.
Beardog

Re: Pink discharge after sexual relations

Postby Ever-ely » Sun May 09, 2021 8:12 pm

Its likely just a little bit of blood from the s*x. It’s normal to happen time to time.
Ever-ely

Re: Pink fluid after sexual relations

Postby Kamalama » Tue May 11, 2021 3:26 pm

Sounds like a breakthrough bleed so could be blood mixed with semen causing it to go pink. Or you could have an erosion causing the bleeding. Definitely go to the doctor. Anything to do with unusual bleeding from there should be checked by a professional
Kamalama

Return to Woman Health