My crush has a girlfriend

Relationship with your partner

My crush has a girlfriend

Postby Unparallelbeauty » Thu May 06, 2021 11:42 pm

I work at my university gym part time and my crush and me locked eyes one day. We would see each other once or twice a week and he would do stretches where I would be standing or would just pay attention when I talked with other colleagues. One time I decided to go talk to him and it was really a genuine conversation after which I started liking him even more. I couldn’t take my mind off, I had a crush after many years for the first time. And I came to know he has a gf since more than a year from his social media and it really breaks my heart coz I like him too much so I have been trying to ignore him coz when I see him , I just can’t handle myself.. I get all bubbly, chirpy and happy. He isn’t liking that I am ignoring him it seems but when I tried to text him to meet casually to go for this game, he said he won’t be in town that time. I know he is a nice guy and he wouldn’t hurt his gf and I wouldn’t want him to hurt her. It’s just that I have been feeling sad since many days coz I feel there will come a day and I will never see him again. What should I do ? I really want him to be a part of my live even as a friend. I don’t even flirt with him.
Unparallelbeauty

Re: My crush has a girlfriend

Postby EmpressKLee » Fri May 07, 2021 3:57 am

Off limits from the start because your at work.
EmpressKLee

Postby Strawberry123 » Fri May 07, 2021 9:57 am

What do you mean what should you do? Get rid of any romantic ideas and simply be friends with him. It's not rocket science.
Strawberry123

Postby Allie88 » Fri May 07, 2021 10:45 am

Thats so inappropriate...tsk tsk tsk...oogling a customer...

Might be best to park those fantasies and stop drooling over him especially that hes got a gf, youre on a job...and hes a customer at your gym
Allie88

Return to Adult Relationship