deeper and deeper

Teen health

deeper and deeper

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:37 pm

so lately i’ve been feeling very depressed. i don’t really want to talk to anyone irl, i either eat nothing or too much, i don’t even want to get out of bed because honestly, what the point? i cut, scratch, and starve myself. I once tried to overdose with some pills. i feel like nothings getting better. i honestly don’t know how much time i have left..
beautiful_bi_queen

Location: “past is the past anyways, we cant change it. we can only strive to be better in the future.”-Cookie

Re: deeper and deeper

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:17 pm

Hey! Nu! Gurl, you've tried to help MusicGirl and you are helping me, so here i am! I think you should talk to someone. Whether it be a family member, a trusted adult, or a counselor/therapist. I know its hard, but you got this! We'll get through our sh*t together!! If you want i can make a post for you and I. You are such an amazing person,
💫you've got this💫!!❤
Uzi_Bunny

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:10 am

thank you. im planning to go to the guidance counsler monday, which is when i go back to school in person. i really hope she doesn’t tell my parents, because my mom already knows that i hurt myself and stuff, and she told me if i need to go, then go. don’t worry about anything else. i also hope that they won’t call CPS or anything because of my bad mental health. that scares me the most.

id love to have a post for us! 💛🖤💛🖤

and i’m really not an amazing person, but thank you.
beautiful_bi_queen

Location: “past is the past anyways, we cant change it. we can only strive to be better in the future.”-Cookie

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:57 am

OMG your here! I thought you were leaving? At least for a while?
Uzi_Bunny

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:00 am

yeah...

i took some time to think of it. i cried. a lot...

i also took some time to reflect on it.

i have a lot of friends here so i can’t leave forever. i made a big fuss when i shouldn’t have. i for real thought i was leaving..
beautiful_bi_queen

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:40 am

Im glad you decided to stay. But at the same time, its good to take some time to yourself❤
Uzi_Bunny

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:41 am

thank you 💛🖤💛🖤
beautiful_bi_queen

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:03 pm

I just realized, idk what to call you. What do you go by on here? I go by Ash or Uzi
Uzi_Bunny

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:03 pm

blynn or cookie.

hi ash!
beautiful_bi_queen

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:21 pm

Okie! Thats what I thought, just wanted to make sure!
🤟🏻👁👄👁🤟🏻
Uzi_Bunny

Next

Return to Teen Health