Just curious how did you tell your mum you got your period?

Re: Just curious how did you tell your mum you got your peri

Postby Sunshine Lover » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:59 am

anthi wrote:I got my period overnight. I got it a few months ago when I had just turned 12. I woke up at around 5 am and I had a lot of pain in my stomach. A few minutes later my dad left for work. So, I went to the bathroom. When I saw blood on my underwear I freaked out so I screamed/yelled immediately. From my parents room my mom asks me what happened and I told her that it came.

You have to be 13 to be on the forum.
Sunshine Lover

Re: Just curious how did you tell your mum you got your peri

Postby AgSphinx » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:06 am

I got my period really early when I was ten eleven in a couple of weeks. But I actually knew a lot about my period and exactly what to do and all and me and my mom and my sister were all very open about this stuff. (Also my sister is turning 11 soon so she also likes to know so she can be prepared.) but basically I got it and I noticed when I was using the restroom at my house ( thankfully) so when I did I was like mom! I got my period! And then since for us it’s like we’re women now so she said congrats and ya! I think the best option is just to tell them straight up because I mean your parents also get it and all so.
AgSphinx

Previous

Return to Relationship with Parents