260 lbs need help

Re: 260 lbs need help

Postby Tadeni7 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:45 pm

I have also struggled with weight. I tried so many diet and exercise plans but nothing seemed to work. I use to be 235lbs and within the last month I started the Keto diet. I was able to lose 30lbs in the 1st 28 days. For the first 14days I did not go to the gym. I was almost always tired but I pushed through and I started going to the gym after 2 weeks just 2 times a week. My first goal was to focus on getting the diet right. I would say the Keto is not just a diet, it is a life style change. The thought of what to eat when I go out with friends was a headache but now I go out and I know what to avoid and what to eat. I recently added the intermittent fast which I do every other day. I thought it would be difficult but so far the Keto lifestyle is easier than I thought. The Keto is simply high fat, high protein, and very low carb. I completely avoid sugars or anything with sugar if there is carbs I look for fiber carbs only. Replaced rice, bread, root vegetables like potatoes and carrots with cauliflower and broccoli. Not too many changes just so that it is manageable. Try that. It worked for me. Remember weight loss is 75% diet and 20% exercise and 5% mental.
Tadeni7

Postby Annag » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:34 pm

There was a study that put people with various health problems, including weight issues on a strict diet, it was approx 5 kg of raw fruit and veg daily, with water for 2 weeks. The results were amazing with everyone showing improvement.
Now I'm not saying it's something that could be used indefinitely but as a kick start I think 2-4 weeks should give you a head start.
You could be able to look it up, they camped at a zoo. The food was provided in an esky, washed and cut ready to eat.
Annag

Postby alv4rez1425 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:05 pm

hey i know everyone’s different but what worked wonders for me is fasting. if you haven’t heard of it the way i did it was, i would only eat one meal a day. i would skip out on breakfast lunch and eat a healthy dinner. i know that sounds crazy, but after like a week of fasting like that i would only get hungry around 5/6 o clock. but you have to drink tons of water. i use to be 200 pounds and now im weighing in at 185 and those numbers are still dropping. please give it a try. i wasnt exercising while i was doing the fasting either. and if one meal a day it too hard start out with 2 meals a day. skip out on breakfast and eat a healthy lunch and dinner.
alv4rez1425

Postby BPink » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:00 pm

Vanvan wrote:
smorden wrote:I struggled with my weight for a long time... about two months ago, my boyfriend told me about this medical Weightloss program though. They have a few options at these places, but what I’ve found to work is B12 injections to speed up my metabolism and every once in a while I use phentermine pills too. Phentermine is an a anoretic, so it suppresses appetite and helps curve cravings. I take it when I’m feeling my cravings go out of control. Maybe that would help kickstart some Weightloss for you too, it also helps motivate me to get to the gym more. Good luck ?

Hi where can i buy that b12 injection and phentermine

Fasting works better. Eat your meals in at most an 8 hour window. Give your stomach a break. That will boost your metabolism. Hunger will not kill you. Lift some weights. Go for a walk. Have a hot bath. Stress your body with sweating...all this will boost metabolism, balance hormones, give healthy weight loss quickly.
BPink

Postby Carolina86 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:06 pm

Walk is the best exercise. Doing cardio on the bigging of your journey to lost weight it just make you to increase your cortisol and it not help with weight lost. Check your food and walk. Im a big lady too with a lot of stones to drop off and also it is time. You will not wape up in the morning and lost weight, just do the best that you can every day. Reduce your carb like sugar, flour, starchy veg and fruit. Eat clean and if you can do intermittent fasting. Go to YouTube and watch much videos you can. I wish you a good start!! You can do it
Carolina86

Previous

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss