Please help! What do I do?

Please help! What do I do?

Postby Yogi609 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:18 pm

Hii

I'm 18 going on 19... 5'3 and I weigh 98,7kg that's 217,6 lbs...
I've been doing intermittent fasting for over a year now and I got stuck at 96,7kg for a while and then from there I just started picking up...

It scares me that I weigh more than my guy friends who are literally double my hight and it makes me sad that people borrow my hoodies 'cause they're comfy, but I can't do the same cause they won't fit...

My family started eating healty a long time ago so I already eat lots of fruits and veg... and we bake our own bread with wheat that we grind ourselves... I don't drink alcohol or sodas and sugar is also not something I use a lot... and I walk often for excercise...

I don't know what to do anymore...

Any weight loss tips will be helpful...
Yogi609

Re: Please help! What do I do?

Postby Gone girl » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:00 am

You are beautiful no matter whats ur size and if u really wanna loose weight start maitaing and proper schedule for everyday and yoga it really helped me.
Hope this helps
Gone girl

Postby Nmontero » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:16 pm

I think when we are thinking a lot about lose weight our body get stressed and this cause stuck in our lose plan, I recomend that you check how much you are eating even though that is healthy, if we are over eating we are not going to lose any weight because all the food have calories healthy food or unhealthy food.

I used to do the fasting and it didn't worked for me, make me feel more anxious in the end of the fasting and make me over ate, because when the fasting end like at 12 PM I was really hunger and I want ate all that I founded. I preferred changed the fasting and started eating less and more time, for example a half of my regular breakfast and in a middle of the morning a snack like a fruit or something else.

I hope this helps.
Nmontero

Postby BPink » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:38 pm

Use what you have been doing, but be strict. Only black coffee/tea (caffeine helps) and water outside your eating window.

If you've hit a stall, you are consuming too many calories. CICO - track your calories. No matter when you eat, if you eat too much you will gain weight. Be diligent.

If you're still feeling stalled, try an extended fast. Ensure to keep your hydration and electrolytes up. Try 24hrs, it will help your body rebalance hormones.

Ensure what you're eating is good fuel for your body. You know what makes you feel good. Some people do better high fat/lower carb, some the opposite. Time of Day you eat is individual as well. Something that helped me in all areas of health is cutting out all refined sugars (including honey, molasses...any of those hidden added sugars).

It's not easy. But if you fall, restart right away. Consistency is key.
BPink

Postby Virginia225 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:42 pm

So, our bodies tend to get used to a weight so whenever we try to lose it our bodies like to fight us on it since its our "normal" weight. That might be the problem.
Do you workout or walk? Walking at your normal pace for about 30 minutes each day can do wonders, and walking in the morning 30 minutes and then at evening for about 30 minutes can also help digestion and help us feel better. Before covid, I used to walk to school and home and it took about 30 minutes each time, and I lost fat and gained muscles.
That could also be what's happening. So, do you have more strength than before? Don't forget that theirs also muscle to incorporate into your weight.
The most important thing in life in my personal opinion is to just love your body☺
Virginia225

Postby Yogi609 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:07 pm

Thank you so much for all the tips
I'll take everything into considderation and adjust accordingly

I will also let you know if anything changes <3
Yogi609

Postby mariejeanne » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:46 am

almost two years ago I was 85kg and now I am 63kg. I still drink, I still eat sweets, but in moderation. I don't snack, I just eat my 3 meals of the day and I drink I lot of water (I never drink juice nor sodas but alcohol maybe once or twice a week). I don't really exercise, I mean I walk a lot but I don't sweat haha..
mariejeanne

Postby 1822gold » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:38 am

Try tracking your fat intake. I started that and fasting. I lost 10 pounds in a month. Along with 64 fl ounces of water a day. And eat right, with moderate exercise.
1822gold

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss