Been tryna lose more weight

Been tryna lose more weight

Postby Nyss6800 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:38 am

Okay so I can’t seem to get lower then 117 lbs. I want to be really skinner but also have a curvy body which is actually hard to keep. The only method I know and have been using for the past probably 9 years now is going a few days without food. It works but for a year now I’ve been stuck at 117 no matter how long I go without food. I can’t exercise because of my horrible asthma and I tire easy due to a cancer related syndrome I have. It’s frustrating. I tried eating good calories and good sugars rather than bad ones but food itself now makes me extremely sick so I continued starving myself to lose weight and as a bonus to avoid the pain food gives me. I feel like I’m skinny enough when I go a day or two without food. I just wanna be at probably 110 lbs at most. It’s an even number, 117 bothers me a lot. I like having even weight while looking good. Anyone have advice?
Sincerely, Maxxe
Nyss6800

Re: Been tryna lose more weight

Postby Aleishka13 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:56 pm

Hi! For the longest time I always thought eating less or not at all helped with weight loss but in all reality there are certain foods that help you lose weight. I suggest maybe seeing a nutritionist. I'm in a fitness program where theres a community of people trying to lose weight and we motivate and help each other with our goals. If you're interested I would be more than happy to send you some more info. My email is aleishka13@yahoo.com. 😊
Aleishka13

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss