Best Make up products

Best Make up products

Postby PhoebeMeganM » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:56 pm

Hey guys.. So I wanted to know some good make up products for oily skin 😅
PhoebeMeganM

Re: Best Make up products

Postby Brosk1 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:02 am

PhoebeMeganM wrote:Hey guys.. So I wanted to know some good make up products for oily skin 😅

I have very oily skin and tarte shape tape concealer is great, and then lots of Mac setting powder. And any 2 face peach collection works wonders
Brosk1

Postby Lilaesthetic » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:03 pm

If you have really oily skin I recommend using moisturizer every day after washing your face because it can help prevent your face from creating oils in the first place. Using translucent powder can also help. I like the cody airspun powder, just be careful cause it can make your face look pale if you take flash photography pictures.
Lilaesthetic

Postby Lilaesthetic » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:03 pm

If you have really oily skin I recommend using moisturizer every day after washing your face because it can help prevent your face from creating oils in the first place. Using translucent powder can also help. I like the cody airspun powder, just be careful cause it can make your face look pale if you take flash photography pictures.
Lilaesthetic

Postby tabbydre » Sat May 08, 2021 6:43 am

I have super oily skin too, I would recommend using products from the Cetaphil line. I use the facial cleanser every night and then moisturise in the morning with the Cetaphil moisturiser 👍👍
tabbydre

Postby tabbydre » Sat May 08, 2021 6:47 am

I have super oily skin too, I would recommend using products from the Cetaphil line. I use the facial cleanser every night and then moisturise in the morning with the Cetaphil moisturiser 👍👍
tabbydre

Return to Make up