Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Postby Didine » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:51 pm

Iā€™m new to this but today I feel really depressed I need to lose weight feel lost
Didine

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Gurlitt » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:30 am

Hi hunty, I'm very sort you felt this way, I'm also sorry no one might have been there for you when you posted. But I'm here and if you'd like to talk we can
Gurlitt

Postby Gurlitt » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:30 am

And I'm in the same boat with weight lost girl, quarantine has not been good to me I swear
Gurlitt

Postby Chazzleberry » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:43 pm

Hey! Just thought I'd pop in with some tips. Start simple. The way to lose weight isn't a mystery, eat less, move more. So, 1. start with a 10 minute walk every day, get a cheap activity tracker and try monitoring and increasing your daily steps. 2. Reduce your portion sizes. Don't forbid any, forbidden foods just make you want them more and you won't last long. But if you love biscuits, just have 2. Have less carbs and add a green veg to every meal (I love broccoli and have it with everything!)

This 2 steps will give you a foundation to start on. Just 1 little change each month and you'll start to see progress for sure.

Good luck!
Chazzleberry

Postby BabyBrain » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:46 pm

Quarantine was terrible for me. I gained 30 pounds during and was not pregnant then. This is the biggest I've been in my life but remember beauty comes from with in. You can start to slowly get fit one day at a time šŸ„°
BabyBrain

Postby Boodle09 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:49 am

1. 10 fitness
2. Keto diet
3. Low carb diet
4. Stevia instead of sugar
Just thought us drop in and put a few tips down!šŸ’—
Boodle09

Postby mariejeanne » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:40 pm

no!!! no diet! if you want to lose weight and not gain it back you need to make a lifestyle change. you can still enjoy all the good food you are eating right now but in ~moderation~. eat healthy portion sizes, go for a walk everyday if you don't have time or don't want to workout. incorporate more healthy meals, lots of veggies, lean meat (if you're not vegetarian), tofu (very versatile protein), eggs, fruits, legumes. you will not only lose weight but you will feel much better.
losing weight is easy, what's hard is not gaining it back. that is why you can't just go on a fad diet.
mariejeanne

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss