randomthings

randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:12 pm

Hey randomthings!

Here's your place to talk about your feelings! 💕
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Re: randomthings

Postby Kinzeepooh » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:16 pm

I hate my dad because he left me and my mom and he is not wanting to be a parent and my mom is letting him be one
Hey
Kinzeepooh

Postby QueerDragon » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:43 pm

Kinzeepooh wrote:I hate my dad because he left me and my mom and he is not wanting to be a parent and my mom is letting him be one

Im sorry, this is for randomthings! But why is your mother letting him be a parent? (Please answer on Social)
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby Kinzeepooh » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:44 pm

QueerDragon wrote:
Kinzeepooh wrote:I hate my dad because he left me and my mom and he is not wanting to be a parent and my mom is letting him be one

Im sorry, this is for randomthings! But why is your mother letting him be a parent? (Please answer on Social)
because he acting like he doesn’t and she is letting him be a parent because he is acting like she is stoping him from being one
Hey
Kinzeepooh

Postby QueerDragon » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:52 pm

Kinzeepooh wrote:
QueerDragon wrote:

because he acting like he doesn’t and she is letting him be a parent because he is acting like she is stoping him from being one

(Please answer on Social!) So he is building her into feeling bad when she shouldn't, and she doesn't see it?
QueerDragon

Postby Four truths » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:12 pm

Random things as is we say any random thing? If so then I love to watching Korean drama. It’s so good, super dramatic and the actor are so good. My favorite ones are Boy Before Flowers, you’re beautiful, my love from the start, crash landing on you, moon lovers:Scarlett heart ryeo, secret campus, good doctor, inheritors and so many more!!! I wish my parents could let me watch them freely though but they don’t want me to so I sneak watch them in my room, which I feel bad about but I can’t help myself. My bf says Korean dramas are crap but his music is the one that’s crap. It’s like awful, the type of music he listen to just no. 😬 anyways yeah that’s all. Hehe 😊
Four truths

Postby Selenelion » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:13 pm

Random thing: For some reason I really like late night shows and sketch comedy now.
Selenelion

Postby Kinzeepooh » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:33 pm

Random things: I had frogs but they jumped out and dried to death🐸RIP
Hey
Kinzeepooh

Postby QueerDragon » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:36 pm

All of y'all, no, randomthings is a new person on period calendar who wanted to talk with someone they didn't know because they don't feel comfortable talking to people in real life, this was the place for them to vent and chat. Sorry y'all 😅
QueerDragon

Postby Kinzeepooh » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:37 pm

You should of said that
Hey
Kinzeepooh

Next

Return to Relationship with Parents