Team October any movements yet?

Now I am pregnant!

Re: Team October any movements yet?

Postby Kidonna18 » Tue May 25, 2021 6:02 pm

Hey guys ..wen you started feeling movements was it everyday or it skipped sometimes
Kidonna18

Postby Nitabells » Wed May 26, 2021 9:56 pm

Kidonna18 wrote:Hey guys ..wen you started feeling movements was it everyday or it skipped sometimes

Not all the time. Some days I don't notice the movements and I'll feel abit worried but then the next day there could be loads of kicks. So now I just try not to worry if I'm not feeling too much. They are still small at the stage but hopefully in the next few months it'll get stronger and more frequent. I'm 20weeks tomorrow
Nitabells

Postby Njoki » Fri May 28, 2021 3:04 pm

Kidonna18 wrote:Hey guys ..wen you started feeling movements was it everyday or it skipped sometimes

This is me im 19weeks the bubbles/flutters don't happen daily guess still small.....let's see as weeks progress
Njoki

Postby Njoki » Fri May 28, 2021 3:07 pm

Nitabells wrote:

Not all the time. Some days I don't notice the movements and I'll feel abit worried but then the next day there could be loads of kicks. So now I just try not to worry if I'm not feeling too much. They are still small at the stage but hopefully in the next few months it'll get stronger and more frequent. I'm 20weeks tomorrow

Glad to hear as weeks pass it will get stronger
Njoki

Previous

Return to I'm pregnant!