Pregnant after two months of delivery

Now I am pregnant!

Pregnant after two months of delivery

Postby Prudiee » Tue May 04, 2021 9:49 am

Hi there. I had a c section in February this year. I am pregnant again!!! I'm so scared of any complications. Any advice? I know u have to at least wait six months to heal before trying again. He really didn't come inside me so I guess I got pregnant with his precome sperm. Eix anyone been in this situation?
Prudiee

Re: Pregnant after two months of delivery

Postby Prudiee » Tue May 04, 2021 8:38 pm

Anyone in the same boat maybe?
Prudiee

Postby Queen101 » Tue May 04, 2021 10:14 pm

Hi there

This is my first pregnancy so I am not sure but I feel bad no one has answered you I seen your post but I have not had this problem

Do you want to keep the baby?

Dear I suggest to call you doctor/midwife right away! That way they can tell you what you need to do and what would happen from here they can give you more advice then anyone else on here other women probably had this happen but ever women is different remember that they probably will have to monitor you and the baby as time goes on I read that there might be complications so just to be on the safe side please please call them right away to make an appointment for they can keep track and make sure you and the future baby will be ok! This is what I would do Best wishes for you! Hope everything works out please keep us posted on what they say or do❤️ You are in my prayers 🙏🙏💕
Queen101

Postby Prudiee » Wed May 05, 2021 12:22 am

Hi Queen. Thank u so much for your reply. I'll try nd phone my doctor though I'm scared nd ashamed😚
Prudiee

Postby Hope_123_ » Wed May 05, 2021 1:08 am

Prudiee wrote:Hi Queen. Thank u so much for your reply. I'll try nd phone my doctor though I'm scared nd ashamed😚

Hey Prudiee...you are pregnant and there is nothing to be ashamed of...i have seen a lot of families with kids born within a year...so this frequently happens around us...
I am pregnant for the first time so really can't give any advice in this matter...but reaching out to a doctor should be the first thing that you should do.. .
Hope_123_

Postby Queen101 » Wed May 05, 2021 1:17 am

It’s no problem and never be scared or ashamed!!! you got to think and realize this is for yours and your baby health you need a professional you don’t want anything happening to the little one or you since you have another baby that is not even a year old that is two months you got to be at your healthiest for that one also what happen if something happens to you (not saying anything will) you got to get professional help that way you can go from there and see what your options are but never be ashamed it was an accident it was not on purpose it was not your intention but now you got to think about your health and that unborn baby and most importantly your husband and your other child at state here does your baby father knows? What does he have to say about this? I hope everything will work out for you but please get help you don’t want to be alone and something happens because you didn’t bring it to someone attention earlier but I have faith and I am praying for you and you will be ok🙏🙏❤️ I don’t want to scare you I just want to get my point across I hope you do reach out to the doctor soon this is serious he:/she must know so they can help you and baby and watch your health 🙏🙏
Queen101

Postby Queen101 » Wed May 05, 2021 1:23 am

You got this just be strong and call them don’t worry don’t be ashamed you are a strong women that can do anything just tell them at the end they will tell you there opinions and go from there have your husband there to support you tell him how you feel and what you want to do since he was there also but most importantly get in touch with the doctor for your safety YOU GOT THIS MAMMA!❤️❤️💕🙏
Queen101

Postby Queen101 » Wed May 05, 2021 1:23 am

Keep me updated!💕
Queen101

Postby Prudiee » Wed May 05, 2021 5:31 am

Thank u ladies. I will definitely consult with the doctor. I realize now how serious this is. Hubby doesn't know but suspecting. I wanted to get my facts right before even telling him.

I remember the day we did the deed.. I asked him what I got pregnant with his precome sperm nd he said it so freely ' then we just get an abortion pill.' I don't think I can be able to do that nd I told him straight to his face that if I were to be pregnant now I won't abort because I have made so many abortions in the past nd it literally took me a year to conceive again. It was painful and I started reflecting on the previous abortions. ' I shouldn't have done those abortions. Hence the abortion word in my vocabulary does not exist. But now.. since after reading that u might have complications with your pregnancy simply because I had c section. Yes.. I know people are different. There people who got pregnant within a month after c section nd still carried on to have healthy babies. I might be the lucky or the badluck one. So my mindset is all messed up right now. I don't know.what if I get to the doctor then they tell me I need to abort the baby. eix.. what if this is my last baby God has blessed me with? I am so confused and sad at the same time.
Prudiee

Postby MixedCouple » Wed May 05, 2021 10:16 am

Heya Momma. Yes it is not ideal due to recovery so as others said Drs will want to know asap anf keep closer tabs on you. But I know a woman who fell pregnant 1 month after giving birth and this was back in the 80's when medical and maternity care was still pretty ancient. She had healthy babies and went on to have a few more healthy kids. Just keep in touch with your Drs you should be fine Momma. Congrats again!!! Happy and hwalthy 9 months 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊
MixedCouple

Next

Return to I'm pregnant!