Pregnant after two months of delivery

Now I am pregnant!

Re: Pregnant after two months of delivery

Postby Prudiee » Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 pm

Allie88 wrote:
Prudiee wrote:
Allie88 wrote:My coworker literally got prego 3 months after she delivered her 1st. She was terrified, lost and at first not even excited - and as weeks came by she returned pregnant from her maternity leave just to go on another one in few months. It HAPPENS. Nothing too terrifying just keep yourself in check, look out for your health and yes get the docs to monitor this from early on.

And you dont necessarily have to stick with same doctor. But yes its concerning that you have stitches there already and baby is growing. However, your uterus wouldn't have completely shrunk just yet so you actually might just be fine.

So basically you will have what they call "irish twins" and its so so common where im from.

Hi Allie. Thank u for sharing your story. Did the helper had c section as well?

Yes she did. And she was mostly taking ti easy during her second pregnancy. Baby and her were healthy after second c section. but shes literally saying shes done with having any more lol

😀😀😀😀 lol. I was hoping for natural this time around. Hope they ssay it possible otherwise I'll got to public
Prudiee

Postby Prudiee » Thu May 06, 2021 10:35 pm

Mayer wrote:Hello dear, I think we're in the same boat here. I also had a c section ( lost her a week later) in January and I found out I was pregnant early April three months later. I was scared to hell, ashamed? Yes like people will talk about me and what about work mates, like I came back from maternity leave pregnant, so I went to see my doc and she told me its perfectly fine and I can carry the baby, by the time the bump will be showing the healing will have improved. So see a doctor and mostly don't worry yourself all shall be well.

Oh no I am deeply so sorry for your loss mayer. I hope u are slowly but surely coming okay.

Wow! This has just given me hope nd more reason to rush to the doctor and confirm if il be all.
Prudiee

Postby Inny1824 » Fri May 07, 2021 1:11 pm

Mehn when I thought mine was devastating. I got pregnant 6months after my 1st and I had cs to deliver too. I was so scared but having gone to 2 docs they didn't act like it was a prob so my mind is at rest but I heard there is probability it will be vs again unless miracle happens. So good luck to you ma. Let's count down to 9months.
Inny1824

Postby Prudiee » Fri May 07, 2021 5:52 pm

Helli Inny. Eix at least u met the minimum requirement required to fall pregnant again. Me on the other side 😑
Prudiee

Postby LadyF » Sun May 09, 2021 6:15 am

MixedCouple wrote:Mr BFF in SA said in Public they wouldn't do C-section and she jeeded it she had a horrible natural delivery due to complications but they still made her do natural which traumatised her. She didn't have the money to go private but yeah she confirmed Private will happily do C sections public nope!

It's a tricky situation in SA really. For some public hospitals they wouldnt readily go for C-section because of doctor's or Equipment & facility availability. On the other hand,with private hospitals it's mainly dependent on the doctor (not so much on the complication or mother's choice). It's like a trade off of some sort.
The lovely LadyF
LadyF

Previous

Return to I'm pregnant!