Early simptoms&implantation bleeding

Now I am pregnant!

Early simptoms&implantation bleeding

Postby Jade_239 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:48 am

Hey gals, what were your early simptoms that made you sure you were pregnant even before testing?

I got my AF a day earlier and it lasted for 2 days. Not sure it was AF or implatation bleeding cuz I used tampons and they were a little brownish on one side, like they use to be at the end of my period. I used pads during the night and they were completely clean. AF usually lasts for 4 days for me, with heavy bleeding on the first two.

I had cramps a few days before and after AF and I usually have them only on the 1st day of my period.

I get crazy hungry every few hours, up to the point I fell Im gonna be sick if I dont eat something immediately. Also it seems I cant eat the whole meal as I used to. I eat a bit more than half of my usual portion and also feel Im gonna be sick if I continue.

I get extremly sleepy all of a sudden and feel like I cant hold my eyes opened. I can maybe prescribe this to jet lag, since we've just returned from our honeymoon a couple of days ago.๐Ÿ˜

My boobs arent tender at all, and they usually are during the PMS.

Idk, I might have a gut feeling that Im pregnant or maybe its just something I want really bad. I will do a test tomorrow, Im kinda postponing it cuz Im afraid I will get disappointed ๐Ÿ˜
Jade_239

Re: Early simptoms&implantation bleeding

Postby NEEngland Mam » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:17 am

The first thing for me was the super sore breasts. Iโ€™m 10 weeks today and theyโ€™re still so tender.

Good luck xx
NEEngland Mam

Postby minibuttercup » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:55 am

Food adversions. I could not handle or process the smells onion, garlic, or mushroom. Wishing you the best!
minibuttercup

Postby MixedCouple » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:14 am

At 7DPO I had implanation pain and Sciatica NEVER experinced sciatica in my life. 10DPO extreme Fatigue like walked home and fell asleep on the sofa at 3pm and then stayed there the whole evening.
12DPO woke up 6am and my brain literally said to me as soon as I opened my eyes "Your Pregnant" first thought. Did a Test right away and had the darkest line show up right away like really a Huge BFP.

My usual PMS never showed up I normally get sore boobs 3 or 4 days before and I get Moody and spotty acne flare up and I get bloated and feel fat. But none of that.
I am now 12 weeks
MixedCouple

Postby MixedCouple » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:16 am

Jade_239 wrote:Hey gals, what were your early simptoms that made you sure you were pregnant even before testing?

I got my AF a day earlier and it lasted for 2 days. Not sure it was AF or implatation bleeding cuz I used tampons and they were a little brownish on one side, like they use to be at the end of my period. I used pads during the night and they were completely clean. AF usually lasts for 4 days for me, with heavy bleeding on the first two.

I had cramps a few days before and after AF and I usually have them only on the 1st day of my period.

I get crazy hungry every few hours, up to the point I fell Im gonna be sick if I dont eat something immediately. Also it seems I cant eat the whole meal as I used to. I eat a bit more than half of my usual portion and also feel Im gonna be sick if I continue.

I get extremly sleepy all of a sudden and feel like I cant hold my eyes opened. I can maybe prescribe this to jet lag, since we've just returned from our honeymoon a couple of days ago.๐Ÿ˜

My boobs arent tender at all, and they usually are during the PMS.

Idk, I might have a gut feeling that Im pregnant or maybe its just something I want really bad. I will do a test tomorrow, Im kinda postponing it cuz Im afraid I will get disappointed ๐Ÿ˜

I know it hard but early pregnancy symptoms and PMS are caused by Progestrone. Same hormone so can make you feel the same and mean nothing. The only way to know os to try test 12DPO use a cheap strip dont use the digital yet!
MixedCouple

Postby Jade_239 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:17 pm

Tnx everyone! What different and strange simptoms... Im on folic acid for a few months now and I feel my PMS isnt as strong as it was before that.

Actually, Im more than 2 weeks PO. Im around time my next cycle ovulation should start if Im not pregnant. But I dont feel it coming and I usually always have ovulation pain. Will have to test with regular test, I guess it should be quite accurate by now.
Jade_239

Postby MixedCouple » Sat May 01, 2021 2:56 pm

2 weeks or 14 DPO you shouldn't ovulate just yet unless your cycles are 21 days or less?

14DPO maybe expecting AF and the start of a new cycle?

Well if it is 14 DPO you shoukd be good to take a test. Firat morning pee - good luck.
MixedCouple

Postby Jade_239 » Sat May 01, 2021 6:57 pm

I already had AF, but was so poor that I thought maybe it was implatation bleeding and not AF.

I had a very vivid dream last night that I was pregnant. Anyway, did the test this morning and it was negative. So I guess it was AF after all. ๐Ÿ˜• We'll see what next month brings me.
Jade_239

Postby MixedCouple » Sat May 01, 2021 8:47 pm

Jade_239 wrote:I already had AF, but was so poor that I thought maybe it was implatation bleeding and not AF.

I had a very vivid dream last night that I was pregnant. Anyway, did the test this morning and it was negative. So I guess it was AF after all. ๐Ÿ˜• We'll see what next month brings me.

If it is short and light and not like any other month you could still be pregnant. If implanation it will be another 7 days before enough HCG is produced to detect on a test at home.
It depends when you ovulated do you know? Some women ovulate later in the month it can change and that's normal too.

I have long cycles 32-40 days. I ovulated in Feb between Day 22-24 much later then the average CD14.
I got my BFP at 12DPO so that was CD36
MixedCouple

Postby Jade_239 » Sun May 02, 2021 4:28 pm

My cycles are 25-26 days. I ovulated around 2nd to 4th April, and my AF came on 18th April. It was much shorter and lighter, that's why I suspected it was implatation bleeding and not AF.

I took the test yesterday, so I guess enough time to show two lines if I was pregnant.

I didn't want to do the test earlier cuz I dont want to get myself into an circle where I would obsess over getting pregnant and thinking if I was pregnant the whole time and counting days that have to pass before I can take a test. I feel like thst would be the true blockage for getting pregnant for me. But this time I was suspicious because of strange AF.
Jade_239

Next

Return to I'm pregnant!