Gender at 15 weeks??????

Now I am pregnant!

Gender at 15 weeks??????

Postby FlakyCupcake98 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:34 pm

Hey ladies so I’ve done some research on getting to know the gender at 15 weeks and saw pictures and posts that it’s accurate and well enough to see what you’re having. I’m currently 12 weeks 2days preggers and have an appointment to get a gender reveal on may 17. Is that too early or is it right? I need help since I’m a first time mom to be 🙂
FlakyCupcake98

Re: Gender at 15 weeks??????

Postby Jayceelee » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:44 am

Where are you from? I did prenatal peek and found out last week. I'm 11 weeks tomorrow. In California. I've heard you might get lucky at 15 weeks but baby could not be cooperating fully.
Jayceelee

Postby minibuttercup » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:35 am

FlakyCupcake98 wrote:Hey ladies so I’ve done some research on getting to know the gender at 15 weeks and saw pictures and posts that it’s accurate and well enough to see what you’re having. I’m currently 12 weeks 2days preggers and have an appointment to get a gender reveal on may 17. Is that too early or is it right? I need help since I’m a first time mom to be 🙂

Are you referring to the NIPT diagnostic testing? It's a simple blood draw that detects baby's chromosomes that leak into the mother's bloodstream. Since s*x is determined by chromosomes (XX for a girl and XY for a boy), they can check for this too. I did the test and the results said with 99.1% accuracy that I am having a boy. 💙 Also, I did the noninvasive diagnostic test at 12 weeks.
minibuttercup

Postby MixedCouple » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:02 am

FlakyCupcake98 wrote:Hey ladies so I’ve done some research on getting to know the gender at 15 weeks and saw pictures and posts that it’s accurate and well enough to see what you’re having. I’m currently 12 weeks 2days preggers and have an appointment to get a gender reveal on may 17. Is that too early or is it right? I need help since I’m a first time mom to be 🙂

It dependa who is doing the scan my BFF went to her 12 week scan and her OBGYN did her scan and said it is a girl but to confirm at 18 weeks. And the Dr was correct. So it depends on the healthcare professional and position of baby on the day
MixedCouple

Postby Queen101 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:50 pm

Hi I am 16 weeks and 2 days I had an ultrasound at 15 weeks and 4 days they were able to see the gender it all depends and if the baby is going to be easy or give you a hard time my baby is really active so she was moving a lot that is how we got to see what it was and it turned out she is a girl💕❤️ Some might tell you to drink cold water to see if it moves but you just got wait and pray they little one will be easy and let you see😁
Queen101

Postby Wobbly Nurse » Sat May 08, 2021 6:52 am

I was told to have a hot chocolate 10mins before and cold water a few mins before the scan. I had my scan at 17 weeks and it was clear it was a little boy. Had my baby and it was a little boy 💙
Wobbly Nurse

Return to I'm pregnant!