December babies

Now I am pregnant!

Re: December 2021 Babies

Postby ElafIRudainy » Fri May 07, 2021 10:32 pm

Hi everyone
I'm 10w2d today! I'm so excited ๐Ÿ˜Š this is my 2nd baby and I have 3 yr old girl
Till now I have no symptoms except for fatigue and sore breasts ๐Ÿค” who else is like me ๐Ÿ˜
ElafIRudainy

Postby ElafIRudainy » Fri May 07, 2021 10:33 pm

oh and I'm due at 1st Dec. ๐Ÿ˜
ElafIRudainy

Postby Bellabear » Sat May 08, 2021 9:02 am

ElafIRudainy wrote:Hi everyone
I'm 10w2d today! I'm so excited ๐Ÿ˜Š this is my 2nd baby and I have 3 yr old girl
Till now I have no symptoms except for fatigue and sore breasts ๐Ÿค” who else is like me ๐Ÿ˜

This is good to hear! Iโ€™m 7w2d and only have very slight feeling of nausea very occasionally and sore nips and some fatigue, other than that Iโ€™m ok! Hearing about morning sickness and food aversions from other people of similar weeks was making me worry thereโ€™s something wrong with me, first timer so very anxious about everything haha seems such a long wait to 12 weeks for scan! Is anyone else the same with not many symptoms?
Bellabear

Postby MaryDenise9 » Sat May 08, 2021 2:07 pm

Woo-hoo 9weeks today. I'm so happy things are moving along well. I'm starting to notice I'm feeling less nausea now. I'm still take the medication because I don't want to feel sick. I'm very content eating and eating like a hungry hungry hippo. Before I used to struggle with my appetite and when I don't feel sick I have such an appetite. My boobs are still super sore, I get a little bit of leg pain at night. I am not sleeping well at night.
MaryDenise9

Postby MaryDenise9 » Sat May 08, 2021 2:09 pm

Also struggling with the worse acne break out I have ever had :( but im happy and feeling blessed each day.
MaryDenise9

Postby TTSq » Sat May 08, 2021 4:03 pm

MaryDenise9 wrote:Woo-hoo 9weeks today. I'm so happy things are moving along well. I'm starting to notice I'm feeling less nausea now. I'm still take the medication because I don't want to feel sick. I'm very content eating and eating like a hungry hungry hippo. Before I used to struggle with my appetite and when I don't feel sick I have such an appetite. My boobs are still super sore, I get a little bit of leg pain at night. I am not sleeping well at night.

Congratulations! ๐Ÿ’–
For better sleep, you can try putting one pillow under your feet and another between your legs and sleep on your side. This works wonderfully for me. โ˜บ๏ธ
I also currently struggle with nausea, in my case it's getting worse and worse. Have my first appointment on Monday, so i hope i will be able to hear a heartbeat at 7w5d. I am also a bit scared.
TTSq

Postby ElafIRudainy » Sun May 09, 2021 1:18 am

Bellabear wrote:
ElafIRudainy wrote:Hi everyone

This is good to hear! Iโ€™m 7w2d and only have very slight feeling of nausea very occasionally and sore nips and some fatigue, other than that Iโ€™m ok! Hearing about morning sickness and food aversions from other people of similar weeks was making me worry thereโ€™s something wrong with me, first timer so very anxious about everything haha seems such a long wait to 12 weeks for scan! Is anyone else the same with not many symptoms?

well in my 1st pregnancy I didn't have much of these symptoms too, I think there is variation
ElafIRudainy

Postby HannahIC0604 » Sun May 09, 2021 9:26 am

10 weeks 4 days myself. Still so tired no matter how much sleep I get & morning sickness comes & goes. Have my first scan next Tuesday and canโ€™t wait to see my little bean on screen โค๏ธ Hope everyone is doing ok x
HannahIC0604

Postby Poo09 » Sun May 09, 2021 4:19 pm

I got a scan at 7w5d. But the scan report says, the size of the foetus and the yolk sac looks like it is 6w2d. But I don't think I missed recording the dates. They asked me to go back for a scan in 2 weeks if I don't bleed before that. Has anyone had a similar experience? I want to know everything is fine with my baby.
Poo09

Postby TTSq » Sun May 09, 2021 6:47 pm

Poo09 wrote:I got a scan at 7w5d. But the scan report says, the size of the foetus and the yolk sac looks like it is 6w2d. But I don't think I missed recording the dates. They asked me to go back for a scan in 2 weeks if I don't bleed before that. Has anyone had a similar experience? I want to know everything is fine with my baby.

Did your midwife/obstetrician not assure you that everything is fine? Why do they think you might bleed? It is impossible to exactly predict when fertilisation/implantation will take place, so that's why the scan often shows different dating than the app. Seeing a yolk sac at 6w-7w is definitely a good sign. I did a scan at exactly 6w but there was no yolk sac and the doctor said it was a nonfunctional pregnancy. Everything should be fine in your case. Most likely you just implanted later. No need to worry, just try to be patient until the next scan. Eat balanced and take a good care of yourself. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•
TTSq

PreviousNext

Return to I'm pregnant!