October babies🍼🍼👶

Now I am pregnant!

Re: October babies🍼🍼👶

Postby Teee88 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:59 am

Youre welcome Queen, thank you for your well wishes too. I wish the absolute same for you ❤❤❤❤
Teee88

Postby Chitranshu » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:46 am

Queen101 wrote:Thank you all so much I am just keeping my mind open and positive that’s all I can do right now you all are amazing thank you so much for putting my mind at ease I love you all you all been a help these past couple of months I have not had insurance until recently reading the comments from you got me through this🙏❤️ May Allah watch over you all on this journey and that we all soon to have our little ones in are arms❤️🙏

Hi Queen,
You can check the placenta position on your ultrasound reports. Anterior or posterior something like that should be written.
But don't worry everything would be good.
Sending hugs. 🙂
Chitranshu

Postby Annika N » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:31 pm

So the past couple of weeks have been great! I had more energy, no sickness, and overall felt so much better. 22weeks 5days morning sickness decided to make its appearance today with vengeance... Ugh. This morning I've thrown up all morning, have a horrible headache, and am exhausted. I was really hoping that MS was done😭
Annika N

Postby Hope_123_ » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:11 pm

Annika N wrote:So the past couple of weeks have been great! I had more energy, no sickness, and overall felt so much better. 22weeks 5days morning sickness decided to make its appearance today with vengeance... Ugh. This morning I've thrown up all morning, have a horrible headache, and am exhausted. I was really hoping that MS was done😭

Oh dear...sorry to hear that...
How are you feeling now? Is it any better?
Hope_123_

Postby firsteverwfirsttry » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:41 pm

Sadly MS can come and go throughout pregnancy

Today i felt very nauseous again I'm 25 weeks and 6 days. Hope it eases up
firsteverwfirsttry

Postby Zoeybew » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:28 pm

Hey guys
Anyone else getting sore pain in the va**nal area, whenever I sit for long after getting up its hard to walk because of the pain, even when I lay down at times I feel the pain, it's not the round ligaments pain because I know how that felt, I try doing exercise but it's not really working and I think I am also getting slight contractions I am 24w 4d
Zoeybew

Postby Queen101 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:43 am

Hi ! I actually felt like that yesterday and sometimes today as while I get a slight pulling under my stomach but then I get pursue in my lady part that feels like I am about to start my period I was just thinking if it was normal or not kinda worry my husband thinks it’s because I am active some days then other days I am not so idk 🤷‍♀️ Considering about calling doctor tomorrow if it don’t stop by later today I am about 23 weeks and 2 days (going base off my last cycle doctor haven’t told me my exact due date yet )
Queen101

Postby Annika N » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:23 am

I have the same pain sometimes and I asked my midwife about it she said it's completely normal and it's the movement of a baby stretching, turning, or kicking during pregnancy which put pressure on a nerve and can cause sudden, sharp pain in the pelvis, vagina, or rectum and as the baby grows, the force behind the movements gets stronger, which may cause an increase in pain
Annika N

Postby Vee005 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:25 pm

Movements are more visible. We are almost in the 3rd trimester ladies. How are we feeling?
Vee005

Postby Hope_123_ » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:28 am

23 weeks now...i still have few more weeks before i can enter the 3rd trimester...
I already feel heavy...walk feels like a chore in itself...
But we will be able to get through it...i keep myself motivated by preparing the wishlist of the things i am gonna buy in 8th month...
I am also planning a DIY maternity photoshoot next month that also keeps me busy and diverted from feeling all the aches and negative sides of pregnancy
Hope_123_

PreviousNext

Return to I'm pregnant!