October babies🍼🍼👶

Now I am pregnant!

Re: First time MoMs October'21 🤰🎉🎁

Postby nct21 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:19 am

Wasp802 wrote:Hello☺️ currently 2 days late and a positive pregnancy test, yesterday had my usual period cramps but that's all, today woke up fine just a little bit shocked but i guess that's normal

I believe the cramps was your baby implanting in your uterus. Yay 😃
nct21

Postby nct21 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:27 am

SWP wrote:Bless your heart for creating this group. I have done a test this morning to soothe myself that I wasn’t pregnant, but it was actually positive. Although I’m super excited, I’m also very anxious because I had a miscarriage last year.

Does anybody have the same experience? How do you deal with it?

I just don’t want to stress to be in my best mental shape for the little one 🥰

Take care ladies

Me too. I took the test and quickly threw it away without looking because I thought it would be a BFN since it’s been that way for 5 years. I have PCOS so my chances were low. The next day I took the trash out and noticed the stick so took a look and there were 2 lines. I couldn’t believe it, I took another one in case it was a false positive and there were 2 lines the test line was light but there. That was 11 DPO as I’m taking these test the lines are getting darker. I’m very excited and having a hard time dealing with, I can’t believe it’s happening. I’m nervous but trying to stay calm.😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
nct21

Postby Hope_123_ » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:32 am

nct21 wrote:Congratulations Everyone I am 14 Days DPO. Had cramps today and yesterday I believe that’s normal for implantation. How many days do you usually cramp? I’m a first time mommy, a little nervous but very excited and glad I get to chat with all of you. Stay positive ladies ❤️

Congratulations on your BFP...
I cramped a lot in the 4th week.. it always felt that AF is coming...but it has reduced a little bit now...or maybe i have got used to it...i am 4wk3days now.
Do you have any other symptom?
Hope_123_

Postby Korkor » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:13 am

Hi everyone, just found out I was pregnant yesterday. My period has been two days late and I've been experiencing body aches and every sleeping position feels uncomfortable except for my side. It's my first pregnancy and I'm totally freaking out. Don't know if I really want this
Korkor

Postby LionQn » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:26 am

Korkor wrote:Hi everyone, just found out I was pregnant yesterday. My period has been two days late and I've been experiencing body aches and every sleeping position feels uncomfortable except for my side. It's my first pregnancy and I'm totally freaking out. Don't know if I really want this

Likewise, except I find out 2 days ago. I'm EXACTLY on the same page, God I miss sleep. Well, about want this or no, sometimes I'm thinking how much life is going to be different and so many things I haven't done yet,plus I have to stay home now on (anyways). Oh and cov-19 .. what happens when we deliver..are we going to be alone?..but you know what? Day by day I kinda like it☺
LionQn

Postby LionQn » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:29 am

Korkor wrote:Hi everyone, just found out I was pregnant yesterday. My period has been two days late and I've been experiencing body aches and every sleeping position feels uncomfortable except for my side. It's my first pregnancy and I'm totally freaking out. Don't know if I really want this

Likewise, except I find out 2 days ago. I'm EXACTLY on the same page, God I miss sleep. Well, about want this or no, sometimes I'm thinking about how much life is going to be different and so many things I haven't done yet,plus I'll have to stay home now on (anyways). Oh and cov-19 .. what happens when we deliver..are we going to be alone?..so yes, this makes 2 of us! but you know what? Day by day I kinda like it☺
LionQn

Postby Bolie7203 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:46 am

Congrats to all of us!!!! I'm 5w2D... I called to make a doctor appointment with a new office which I've heard amazing things about but they wont see me until March 9th which will make me 9 weeks.... is that to late for a first appointment? I'm a little freaked out and want to go sooner but the receptionist assured me it's not to late and if I feel something wrong before then to call. So I'm just curious when everyone else had there first visit?
Bolie7203

Postby Peph » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:21 am

Hope_123_ Keep us updated when you have your appointment ❤️
Peph

Postby Hope_123_ » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:29 am

Bolie7203 wrote:Congrats to all of us!!!! I'm 5w2D... I called to make a doctor appointment with a new office which I've heard amazing things about but they wont see me until March 9th which will make me 9 weeks.... is that to late for a first appointment? I'm a little freaked out and want to go sooner but the receptionist assured me it's not to late and if I feel something wrong before then to call. So I'm just curious when everyone else had there first visit?

There visited the doctor at 4wk2days...but that was required because i have a heart condition and my medications had to be looked at from the pregnancy point of view...
Apart from that they cant really do anything before atleast 8th week...thats when the baby would be visible in the scan...post that scan only the doctors would be able to rule out the chances of ectopic pregnancy and would be able to review baby's development...
I have been called in the 8th with for first ultrasound...i will visit on 28th feb...
Hope_123_

Postby Hope_123_ » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:32 am

Peph wrote:Hope_123_ Keep us updated when you have your appointment ❤️

I will...but before that i will have to go through 3 week's wait... 🤷‍♀️
Hope_123_

PreviousNext

Return to I'm pregnant!