November 2021 Babies

Now I am pregnant!

Re: November 2021 Babies

Postby Teee88 » Mon May 17, 2021 3:55 pm

I wish some of the symptoms were the same for everyone then I'd say the vomiting will ease up but I vomited right through with my son and this one I've finally stopped. I can't remember when it stopped though BUT this pregnancies vomiting was AGGRESSIVE! xXx
Teee88

Postby BelEvieOrNot1 » Mon May 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Aggressive is the right word 😂
It was at its worse for me at about weeks 8-11. 15 weeks now and it only really happens if I mess up my evening meal and it's too much. Only problem is, 'just right' one day is 'too much' the next day! Tiny portions.

For headaches, I always get them at the end of the work week, Friday like clockwork. I reckon it's because I get worn out. I'm also prone to sinus infections which cause headaches every 2 or 3 months, and I had one last week which was horrific.

Haha but aside from all the complaining I'm actually way better than the first trimester 😂😃😂
BelEvieOrNot1

Postby Teee88 » Mon May 17, 2021 10:10 pm

Hey babe, i suffer with my sinuses but when I got pregnant they cleared up and allowed me to breathe like a normal person then I just forever got congested n thought maybe it's pregnancy. I've forever got a blocked nose, I blow it fills back you and it is like (TMI) always full of the gooiest coloured snot. I'm so over it and it bring corona times I sniff 24/7 and always feel judged, sometimes I blow out blood too. How do you know you've got an infection?
Teee88

Postby MixedCouple » Mon May 17, 2021 10:40 pm

Teee88 wrote:Lol sounds horrible apart from the cheese but you'll prolly have some horrid cheese 😂🤣. Glad it wasn't terrible vomiting as much as none of them are pleasant. I really hope it stops for you guys soon, I remember it vividly xXx

Hey hey hey it was cheddar cheese I can't have soft cheese and run out of my cottage cheese.
Well I get a warning when I ak going to vomit as initially just comes up to the back of my throat which burns and causes me to gag ghen I run to the bathroom. Happened again this evening I hadn't had anything for a couple of hours so not sure why. I wasn't hungry I been grazing and drinking lots of water too.

P.s I think I have a UTI going to call docs tomorrow 😖
MixedCouple

Postby BelEvieOrNot1 » Mon May 17, 2021 11:34 pm

Teee88 wrote:Hey babe, i suffer with my sinuses but when I got pregnant they cleared up and allowed me to breathe like a normal person then I just forever got congested n thought maybe it's pregnancy. I've forever got a blocked nose, I blow it fills back you and it is like (TMI) always full of the gooiest coloured snot. I'm so over it and it bring corona times I sniff 24/7 and always feel judged, sometimes I blow out blood too. How do you know you've got an infection?

It's the pressure behind my eyes and nose I always get before the congestion kicks in, I know it's coming then! It's quite painful. And I tend to get tired etc with them. I think it's an infection in the sinus that causes them to get inflamed and cause the pressure and congestion... About as fun as it sounds 😂 I know what you mean, COVID is not a good time to be sniffling, I've gotten stares before too 😂
BelEvieOrNot1

Postby MixedCouple » Mon May 17, 2021 11:49 pm

I have hayfever and all year round sniffles cold, sunshine anytime sniffles. I also cough with my hayfever which during this time you do feel self conscious. I'm not looking forward to summer no antihistamines I'm going to suffer. I've had a blocked nose all pregnancy and bleeding nose it just sits and dries in the nose adding to the inability to breath. 😖
MixedCouple

Postby Teee88 » Tue May 18, 2021 5:11 am

Ah, we've got this Mummies xXx
Teee88

Postby Amaretti » Tue May 18, 2021 7:00 am

aww I hope you're all feeling better soon! All though it doesn't help symptoms are always a good sign! 😅 I got my harmony test back today and all came back low risk also got to see the baby and everything is looking healthy might be finding out the gender very soon 💗
Amaretti

Postby MixedCouple » Tue May 18, 2021 7:33 am

Thank you. Yes a few months suffering for a lifetime of joy (mainly joy) lol.

Oh I didn't tell you ladies when I drove home the other day I cried. Cried in my car as Hubby was in his car and I missed him. Cried when I mossed the service station when I needed to pee and then cried again becuase I missed hubby. Like full on sobbing down the motorway. Passer bys must of thought sonething bad had happened 😬👀
MixedCouple

Postby BelEvieOrNot1 » Tue May 18, 2021 10:22 am

MixedCouple wrote:Thank you. Yes a few months suffering for a lifetime of joy (mainly joy) lol.

Oh I didn't tell you ladies when I drove home the other day I cried. Cried in my car as Hubby was in his car and I missed him. Cried when I mossed the service station when I needed to pee and then cried again becuase I missed hubby. Like full on sobbing down the motorway. Passer bys must of thought sonething bad had happened 😬👀

Awww no! Any time I've cried I usually start laughing at myself for the ridiculous reason I've cried (silly ads on TV, videos online etc) but that sounds like you were genuinely sad too!
BelEvieOrNot1

PreviousNext

Return to I'm pregnant!