November 2021 Babies

Now I am pregnant!

Re: November 2021 Babies

Postby MixedCouple » Mon May 10, 2021 2:48 am

@Amaretti -
If it has sweet almond oil it should be good choice.
Remember morning and evening slather up.

Awww no idea about whether it is too late. Maybe give then a call to ask.
13 weeks too eaely unless you tech person is a pro and has a good eye you could ask. But they probably don't want to just incase they get it totally wrong.
MixedCouple

Postby Teee88 » Mon May 10, 2021 6:53 am

MixedCouple wrote:
Teee88 wrote:Oh, lol I just thought it meant totally anywhere.
Yeah, my baths are steamy and beautiful, I hate these but I hate showers unless I'm in a tropical country (or not at home). I know it sounds silly,
especially for the amount of pain im in but I don't really have time for any of that, even speaking with midwives is long winded, GPs the same thing. I'm definitely calling on Monday with hopes they'll let me come in cause even just laying in bed is painful whereas laying and sitting used to ease the pain. I had a few times today where I stepped and it was gone but a few more n it came right back. I dunno what to do with myself

Yws I know your a busy lady but as some point if it gets to a point you cant ignore anymore you will want to be in contact with Gp or Midwife as they will need to sign you off. Let's hope it doesn't get to that stage but yeah physio physio physio.

And yes Heat away from the abdomen on the back it is safe. Esepcially if placed over the butt area and boney area like sacrum.

Morning babe, it isn't so bad today thankfully, yesterday I thought I was going to drop down the stairs and had to take them one step at a time with both feet. Instead I've had bleeding this morning as small as it was they've put me in a tiny state of panic so have to go to my birthing centre for a quick scan to make sure everything is fine. I'm excited to see bub but anxious I will see what it is and I'm not supposed to do that. My partner can't get away from work today to come with me so I have to be strong and let them know that I don't want to know what I'm having :(.. I have felt a bit of movement this morning so as much as I'm worried I'm kind of aslo not worrying?
Teee88

Postby Amaretti » Mon May 10, 2021 7:03 am

MixedCouple wrote:@Amaretti -
If it has sweet almond oil it should be good choice.
Remember morning and evening slather up.

Awww no idea about whether it is too late. Maybe give then a call to ask.
13 weeks too eaely unless you tech person is a pro and has a good eye you could ask. But they probably don't want to just incase they get it totally wrong.

Ah nevermind I'm not bothered about finding out so I'll just ask my doc at my next appointment :)
Amaretti

Postby BelEvieOrNot1 » Mon May 10, 2021 8:57 am

Teee88 wrote:
MixedCouple wrote:
Yeah, my baths are steamy and beautiful, I hate these but I hate showers unless I'm in a tropical country (or not at home). I know it sounds silly,
especially for the amount of pain im in but I don't really have time for any of that, even speaking with midwives is long winded, GPs the same thing. I'm definitely calling on Monday with hopes they'll let me come in cause even just laying in bed is painful whereas laying and sitting used to ease the pain. I had a few times today where I stepped and it was gone but a few more n it came right back. I dunno what to do with myself

Yws I know your a busy lady but as some point if it gets to a point you cant ignore anymore you will want to be in contact with Gp or Midwife as they will need to sign you off. Let's hope it doesn't get to that stage but yeah physio physio physio.

And yes Heat away from the abdomen on the back it is safe. Esepcially if placed over the butt area and boney area like sacrum.

Morning babe, it isn't so bad today thankfully, yesterday I thought I was going to drop down the stairs and had to take them one step at a time with both feet. Instead I've had bleeding this morning as small as it was they've put me in a tiny state of panic so have to go to my birthing centre for a quick scan to make sure everything is fine. I'm excited to see bub but anxious I will see what it is and I'm not supposed to do that. My partner can't get away from work today to come with me so I have to be strong and let them know that I don't want to know what I'm having :(.. I have felt a bit of movement this morning so as much as I'm worried I'm kind of aslo not worrying?

Hope everything goes well for you ❤️ keep us posted. It's probably all absolutely fine but you're doing the right thing getting checked out.
BelEvieOrNot1

Postby MixedCouple » Mon May 10, 2021 12:37 pm

Teee88 wrote:
MixedCouple wrote:

All the best today at your scan.
You need to take it easy when it happens try and get to somewhere you can rest a Bed / chair whatever.
Try not to worry I am sure all will be well. 💗
MixedCouple

Postby Teee88 » Mon May 10, 2021 1:11 pm

Hey guys, all was fine xXx
Teee88

Postby MixedCouple » Mon May 10, 2021 1:12 pm

Teee88 wrote:Hey guys, all was fine xXx

Yaaay!!! Thank goodness. Could they explain the bleeding? It may just be a but from the cervix.
Now you can relax. 👌
MixedCouple

Postby BelEvieOrNot1 » Mon May 10, 2021 2:02 pm

Fantastic news ❤️ Make sure you take it easy today! Easier said than done I know
BelEvieOrNot1

Postby Teee88 » Mon May 10, 2021 3:35 pm

I'm off work tomorrow and going to try to get a face to face doctors appointment but I will be sleeping it away other than that!!! Honestly love you ladies, I smile constantly coming on here lol ❤❤❤
Teee88

Postby TEAM19 » Tue May 11, 2021 9:35 pm

Today ends my 13the week...starting my 2nd trimester journey tomorrow but I still get this cramping....nausea is near gone....grateful for the 1st third....
Wish all a beautiful journey
TEAM19

PreviousNext

Return to I'm pregnant!