November 2021 Babies

Now I am pregnant!

Re: November 2021 Babies

Postby BelEvieOrNot1 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:42 pm

daniyaaq wrote:
BelEvieOrNot1 wrote:Today I am 20 weeks, I am officially half way there! ❤️

How is everyone feeling? I still get the odd headache, and the heartburn is definitely real, but aside from that it's been so much better than the first trimester!

I find out the s*x on the 30th, can't wait!

I’ll be 20 weeks in about an hour. Haha!! I’m excited about being half way. I’m still heavily medicated which makes me sad but Hyperemesis is still pretty severe. Bring half way is lighting up the mood for me. Starting to get back pain…not nice, spent an hour trying to find a comfortable position so I can nap.

Oh wow, we must be due really close, are you November 5th too? Can't believe we're half way there, it's flown by. I've started nesting 😂 spreadsheets made with links to everything (if you knew me, I'm allergic to spreadsheets normally!)

Ah no, I really hope you feel better soon! Is it easing up for you at all? I haven't been too bad getting comfy so far, I'm using the pregnancy pillow every night and can only sleep in my left side, but then I've no bother napping on the sofa?? Go figure...
BelEvieOrNot1

Postby BelEvieOrNot1 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:45 pm

KimmyMM wrote:Hi super moms!! Am so late on the forum as I had to delete my app all this time. However am 19 weeks and 5 days due November 9th 2021, will know s*x of baby in a couple days. After 13 years of having my first child am back again with baby #2. Hoping for a boy this time around as I will be 34 in sept and thinking this is my last pregnancy. In may I had spotting and a little clot and was put on bed rest as we Found out I have a low placenta. Doctor said has my tummy gets bigger it will extend upwards so we should be good. Am super excited and worried at times but praying for this best outcome. Yayyyy rainbow babies #November2021

Hiya! Congrats ❤️❤️ it's so exciting isn't it! It's my first so it's all new to me. I'm 31 and only the 2nd of my friends to have any kids, but then coming on this app seems I started late 😂😂 How are you feeling?
BelEvieOrNot1

Postby MixedCouple » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:23 pm

Afternoon ladies. I will be 20 weeks tomorrow! So crazy!
And ny scan on Monday Eaaaaaak!!!!
Heartburn is an evening visitor every day now for me. And random achea and pains and stretching which is suoer uncomfortable.

My EDD is the 6th Nov so we are one after the other lol 😅
MixedCouple

Postby MixedCouple » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:26 pm

KimmyMM wrote:Hi super moms!! Am so late on the forum as I had to delete my app all this time. However am 19 weeks and 5 days due November 9th 2021, will know s*x of baby in a couple days. After 13 years of having my first child am back again with baby #2. Hoping for a boy this time around as I will be 34 in sept and thinking this is my last pregnancy. In may I had spotting and a little clot and was put on bed rest as we Found out I have a low placenta. Doctor said has my tummy gets bigger it will extend upwards so we should be good. Am super excited and worried at times but praying for this best outcome. Yayyyy rainbow babies #November2021

Welcome & Congrats!!! Early Nov Babies!!
Are you still on bed rest?
Yeap I'm 34 and first baby & Hubby is 37 - me and Hubby would like 4 kids so we're just getting started 😅
Second trimester is flying by! Already half way eaaaaaaak!!!!!
MixedCouple

Postby HannahIC0604 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:22 pm

Hi ladies. 3 weeks on Monday until my 20 week scan. So ready to find out what s*x my little beanie is ❤️ We’d love another boy but not fussed either way. Already have 1 boy & 2 girls. Morning sickness has completely gone thankfully & I’ve started to feel little kicks the past few days. Fatigue is still killing me xxx
HannahIC0604

Postby Amaretti » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:50 pm

How is everyone feeling? I still get the odd headache, and the heartburn is definitely real, but aside from that it's been so much better than the first trimester!

Yay! What do you think you're having? 💙💗 I found out gender by blood test but will double check at 20 week scan 😂
I'm waking up with a headache everyday but I think it's being caused by my pregnancy pillow, like my head is elevated too high? Morning sickness is finally gone but struggle with indigestion every day 😐 18 weeks tomorrow! Due Nov 21st but hoping to hold out till 1st Dec haha 😄
Amaretti

Postby daniyaaq » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:22 pm

I’m due Nov 6 though at last scan baby was measuring a day behind. Cheeky!!! The sickness is better in that I’m eating a bit more than I did but I’m still awful if I’m not on meds.
daniyaaq

Postby hf6586 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:00 pm

For the past couple of weeks I’ve felt the occasional fluttters, but just a few moments ago I got three swift kicks on my right side. It took me by surprise, and unfortunately by the time my boyfriend ran over he had stopped. But it was so reassuring to finally feel some really good kicks from him.
hf6586

Postby BelEvieOrNot1 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:48 am

Amaretti wrote:

Yay! What do you think you're having? 💙💗 I found out gender by blood test but will double check at 20 week scan 😂
I'm waking up with a headache everyday but I think it's being caused by my pregnancy pillow, like my head is elevated too high? Morning sickness is finally gone but struggle with indigestion every day 😐 18 weeks tomorrow! Due Nov 21st but hoping to hold out till 1st Dec haha 😄

I've had a few dreams where I'm having a girl! I'll be completely happy either way, but I have a suspicion it's a girl.

The headaches are the absolute worse! Mine are less frequent now thankfully, had one on Thursday morning for a few hours but that was it this week (fingers crossed)
BelEvieOrNot1

Postby BelEvieOrNot1 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:50 am

daniyaaq wrote:I’m due Nov 6 though at last scan baby was measuring a day behind. Cheeky!!! The sickness is better in that I’m eating a bit more than I did but I’m still awful if I’m not on meds.

I'm glad the meds are working for you at least! It sounds horrific, feeling unwell is not fun at the best of times, let alone when you're combining with all the other pregnancy symptoms
BelEvieOrNot1

PreviousNext

Return to I'm pregnant!