JULY 2021 BABIES

Now I am pregnant!

JULY 2021 BABIES

Postby Bbbggg » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:20 pm

Hi,
I did a pregnancy test a few days ago and it was positive, yaaayy. Thought id start a july baby thread. Im 3w4d. Still very very early.
Bbbggg
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Re: JULY 2021 BABIES

Postby Bbbggg » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:32 am

Anyone? I know its still early and theres probably alot of you that dont know yet. I've been feeling really nauseous and really tired. Im also having really bad cramps. It feels like my period is about to arrive any minute also brown discharge. Ive had 3 misscarriages so im really worried.
Bbbggg
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Re: JULY 2021 BABIES

Postby Mikzy30 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:50 am

Hi
I did a test last week after being 4 days late. It was out first month trying so excited and anxious all at the same time.
The app says I'm due end of June, but I work it out to be July... Will see what the doctors think.
Yay, summer babies for us xx
Mikzy30
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:46 am

Re: JULY 2021 BABIES

Postby Lisa13 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:24 am

Cramps are normal. I get period like cramps all the way through pregnancy!
Brown discharge is just old blood. Try not to worry, think positive. Congratulations 😊
Lisa13
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:19 pm

Re: JULY 2021 BABIES

Postby Bbbggg » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:05 am

Thank you so much. I try not to worry or stress but its so hard. I wish i can skip to seeing the bub on the 1st ultrasound so i can relax a little
Bbbggg
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Re: JULY 2021 BABIES

Postby Bbbggg » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:42 am

Mikzy30 wrote:Hi
I did a test last week after being 4 days late. It was out first month trying so excited and anxious all at the same time.
The app says I'm due end of June, but I work it out to be July... Will see what the doctors think.
Yay, summer babies for us xx



Yaaayyy Congratulations. Im in australia so ill be having a winter baby 😊 my app say im due on 3rd of july but i tend to go early so im thinking late june.
What are your symptoms so far?
Bbbggg
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Re: JULY 2021 BABIES

Postby Rannu » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:05 pm

Dear what was your HCG level.I got 63 at week 4 n very worried
Rannu
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 12:03 am

Re: JULY 2021 BABIES

Postby Mikzy30 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Thank you 😊
I'd only been getting few light cramps untill this morning when I felt very nauseous every time I ate something. Subsided by lunch though. Not sure I'm looking forward to that part more frequently!

How about you? X
Mikzy30
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:46 am

Re: JULY 2021 BABIES

Postby Bbbggg » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:27 am

Rannu wrote:Dear what was your HCG level.I got 63 at week 4 n very worried


I just had my blood taken today so i need to wait a couple of days for the results. 63 seems good to me. Please dont be worried. Your still very early and the number to go very high in no time
Bbbggg
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Re: JULY 2021 BABIES

Postby Bbbggg » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:28 am

Mikzy30 wrote:Thank you 😊
I'd only been getting few light cramps untill this morning when I felt very nauseous every time I ate something. Subsided by lunch though. Not sure I'm looking forward to that part more frequently!

How about you? X


Im cramping really badly. Very light brown spotting and yes nausea started with me too lol. Is this your first baby?
Bbbggg
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Next

Return to I'm pregnant!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Charli_88, Teee88 and 7 guests