November 2021 Babies

Now I am pregnant!

Re: November 2021 Babies

Postby hf6586 » Tue May 11, 2021 11:10 pm

TEAM19 wrote:Today ends my 13the week...starting my 2nd trimester journey tomorrow but I still get this cramping....nausea is near gone....grateful for the 1st third....
Wish all a beautiful journey

Today is the end of my 13th week as well. I’m experiencing all the same- nausea is pretty much gone, but the cramping/stretching feeling is still bad.
hf6586

Postby MixedCouple » Wed May 12, 2021 2:41 am

Morning ladies.
Been super busy it's the end of Ramadan tomorrow and visiting my folks.

How has every one been.
I've had a but if heart burn today, fatigue all the time and even walking to the shops 5 mins down the road had me tired lol. The "round ligament" pain is deffo coming on strong now ans then it's more a dull ache most of the tbe time.
Hope your all doing ok
MixedCouple

Postby Teee88 » Wed May 12, 2021 6:37 am

Hey hun, enjoy the celebrations xXx
Teee88

Postby BelEvieOrNot1 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:22 am

MixedCouple wrote:Morning ladies.
Been super busy it's the end of Ramadan tomorrow and visiting my folks.

How has every one been.
I've had a but if heart burn today, fatigue all the time and even walking to the shops 5 mins down the road had me tired lol. The "round ligament" pain is deffo coming on strong now ans then it's more a dull ache most of the tbe time.
Hope your all doing ok

Hope you have a lovely visit with family πŸ’–

The fatigue is strange isn't it? I've never been super fit or anything but I've always loved walking, I could easily and would often go on big long walks. Now a 20 minute walk has me breathless, I hate it because I find it hard to get a good walk in and I do need the excercise. I feel guilty because even though I am making the effort to walk, I don't feel like it's enough. 😭

Is Rennies something you can get in the UK? I've started getting heartburn and it does help for me, but I don't think mine is severe!

I think the round ligament pain has kicked in for me too, mainly this week. I was expecting it and I knew it was.... but I gave my husband a fright as I forgot to tell him and he was wondering why I was in pain πŸ˜‚ poor guy!
Last edited by BelEvieOrNot1 on Wed May 12, 2021 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
BelEvieOrNot1

Postby daniyaaq » Wed May 12, 2021 9:22 am

Enjoy the festivities
daniyaaq

Postby daniyaaq » Sat May 15, 2021 12:08 am

Been quite in here, how are you ladies?
daniyaaq

Postby Amaretti » Sat May 15, 2021 3:24 am

daniyaaq wrote:Been quite in here, how are you ladies?

I'm amazing thank you, I had my 13 week scan today and got to see bub in detail and having a little party in there πŸ˜† my partner was so amazed at how much they were moving around, I wasn't able to find out the s*x, the sonographer didn't even try lol she just said I was too early but all good will wait for 20 weeks 😁 I don't know how to add a photo up here though :(

How are you going? 😊
Amaretti

Postby daniyaaq » Sat May 15, 2021 6:08 am

I’m alright. 15 weeks today and hoping I’m seeing the last days of nausea and sickness. Time feels like it’s dragging till my 20 week scan.
daniyaaq

Postby MixedCouple » Sat May 15, 2021 8:40 am

Morning Ladies.
Been MIA due to Eid and lots or visiting family snd traveling to drop off presents.
I won't be back home until Sunday Night.
Hope you are all doing ok.

I am 15 weeks now!!! I really don't have any negative symptoms.
Just stretching in my lower Abdomen which reminds me I am pregnant and fatigue. But wveeything else has settled.
I been eating well. The thing i been going a but crazy for which I have to stop is Salami and freah bread! I love it!!! But it's advises women don't eat Salami unless it's cooked through!!!
MixedCouple

Postby BelEvieOrNot1 » Sat May 15, 2021 9:15 am

MixedCouple wrote:Morning Ladies.
Been MIA due to Eid and lots or visiting family snd traveling to drop off presents.
I won't be back home until Sunday Night.
Hope you are all doing ok.

I am 15 weeks now!!! I really don't have any negative symptoms.
Just stretching in my lower Abdomen which reminds me I am pregnant and fatigue. But wveeything else has settled.
I been eating well. The thing i been going a but crazy for which I have to stop is Salami and freah bread! I love it!!! But it's advises women don't eat Salami unless it's cooked through!!!

Hope you had a great time!

I've been getting headaches sporadically, but aside from that I'm feeling a lot better too. I'm waiting for this supposed "second trimester burst of energy" to kick in, I'm ready for it πŸ˜‚

What?! You can have cooked salami? I've been avoiding it altogether!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Good to know!
BelEvieOrNot1

PreviousNext

Return to I'm pregnant!