November 2021 Babies

Now I am pregnant!

Re: November 2021 Babies

Postby MixedCouple » Tue May 04, 2021 12:02 pm

@Amaretti - yeah after yesterday I been taking it easy. I told hubby and he was cool with it and understands. I really would love to do it this week I told him after Ramadan we can do a late lunch or picnic in the park with them. Plus we haven't told them I'm pregnant and they might notice!! Although we are close we want to leave it until 20 weeks.

I was clumsy before pregnancy. I have been wobbly in the stairs a few times need to be extra careful.

Yes I've watched one born every minute. Like you have embraced the idea of child birth now and fir the time being thinking positively about it. I watch an Australian doula who is the same she is very natural and pro natural. She even filmed her own labour and delivery at home and it was amazing. She emphasized a lot about hypno birthing to get through contractions early on and breathing once in active labour. And said about practicing when on the toilet doing a number 2 lol.
Im sure at the last minute I will freak out but hubby is as cool as cucumber so I know he will help me not panic and calm down.

Hilarious I asked hubby what he thinks child birth was like and his description was shocking it was like I asked a 5 year old. He is sooooooo naive. He was! Bless his cotton socks. I then gave him a graphic description of it all and showed him the placenta on google lol. And what babies look like after delivery ๐Ÿ˜† he has a strong stomach thankful for that. But yeah burst his bubble lol
MixedCouple

Postby MixedCouple » Tue May 04, 2021 12:06 pm

BelEvieOrNot1 wrote:
MixedCouple wrote:
Teisha88 wrote:I've never in my life had an olive but you mentioned salty and I want it lol. I hope your sickness doesn't come back, I had a little episode but it looks like it was a one off xXx

The only salty thing I want is the old school Salt n Vinegar Discos crisps. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I could seriously go for those ๐Ÿ˜‰
Popcorn is my main one, and then on the opposite side of things, I want melons all the time. Could be worse!

Melons very healthy craving. Go for it lots of water and nutritional too.
I've just been loving my fruit smoothies with a tonne of ice half the cup has to be ice.

I made these pastie/filo pastry parcels yesterday with shredded veg inside and a bit of cheese - I consumed about 10 of them. Mind you they are tiny bit size ๐Ÿ˜ฌ so it's ok....
MixedCouple

Postby MixedCouple » Tue May 04, 2021 12:09 pm

daniyaaq wrote:I catch myself thinking Iโ€™m tired but I can push through. Like we do this on normal times and itโ€™s ok but forget pregnancy is there to humble us.

Letโ€™s try to rest up as much as we can ladies, God knows we arenโ€™t going to get much sleep when itโ€™s all over.

Yes and my mother keeps reminding me also. Make the most of it now sleep stay in bed rest. But i feel so lazy lol.
Yes no sleep after babba arrives ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ‘€
MixedCouple

Postby MixedCouple » Tue May 04, 2021 12:12 pm

Teisha88 wrote:I was running late for work too, I slowed down and went for the mop and bucket and took my sweet time. Had time for breakfast too LOL. I'm hoping these go against me for the decision for the managerial position as I thought about it and I don't want it but actually have no real reason not to want it either. I even had time for a quick peanut butter toast lol. Definitely cancel if you aren't up for it babe, no point over working yourself and then trying to catch up with your rest, it won't work!

Awww well that is deffo a way to avoid promotion ๐Ÿ˜ but then again your Manager knows your pregnant so night not work lol.
Yes we have cancelled plans and I feel so much better. I was worrying as I would need to do so much. Like I would over do it just for a couple of hours. I don't need that stress is it was getting to me.
MixedCouple

Postby Amaretti » Tue May 04, 2021 12:18 pm

Mixed - omg no way! Haha well I guess we can't expect them to know much since they've had no need to really find out till now. I haven't done into too much detail with mine yet I think I'll wait till we're further along don't want to scare him just yet ๐Ÿ˜‚

That's cool I'll have to check it out, this doula also filmed her birthing experiences once at home and one on hospital and man she makes it look easy ๐Ÿ˜… but I love that she has so much info to give ๐Ÿ’•
Amaretti

Postby BelEvieOrNot1 » Tue May 04, 2021 2:41 pm

MixedCouple wrote:
BelEvieOrNot1 wrote:
MixedCouple wrote:
The only salty thing I want is the old school Salt n Vinegar Discos crisps. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I could seriously go for those ๐Ÿ˜‰
Popcorn is my main one, and then on the opposite side of things, I want melons all the time. Could be worse!

Melons very healthy craving. Go for it lots of water and nutritional too.
I've just been loving my fruit smoothies with a tonne of ice half the cup has to be ice.

I made these pastie/filo pastry parcels yesterday with shredded veg inside and a bit of cheese - I consumed about 10 of them. Mind you they are tiny bit size ๐Ÿ˜ฌ so it's ok....

Yes I definitely indulge with the melons, kiwis are another one. Have to be mindful of the salty cravings as too much salt isn't great at the best of times!

Oh yes smoothies are so handy, I have them in the mornings most days ๐Ÿ˜Š

No harm in the pastry, sounds like they're full of veg and it's great that the appetite is coming back! Mine is too, but still have to go little and often or I feel sick ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ
BelEvieOrNot1

Postby BelEvieOrNot1 » Tue May 04, 2021 2:43 pm

MixedCouple wrote:
BelEvieOrNot1 wrote:
MixedCouple wrote:The NHS guidelines say after 12 weeks due to the weight of the uterus can compress on the inferior Vena Cava which brings blood back to the heart also artery that supplies blood to the uterus. If you sleep on the back they suggest you place a wedge or pillow to slightly angle you to the left. Just dont be completely flat.

I gor my pregnancy pillow its the Byre was ยฃ32.99 full of memory foam "crumb" so doesn't loose it's shaoe its a long bolster style which I prefer as I like my knees and ankles to be supported and can wedge under by belly and hug it. Hubby is already jealous ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

My husband bought me a pregnacy pillow.... And himself one too ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm gonna have to start using it, I keep waking up on my back or stomach too. It's very annoying as I make a conscious effort to fall asleep on my side. Husband is already using his ๐Ÿคฃ

Omg why did your hubby need one ๐Ÿ˜†
I love my pillow it doeant move or complain like my husband lol. He said to me your not going to hug me anymore - I said no becuase when i put my leg on his leg and stretch my arm across you complain after a while. Ny pillow doesnt complain! LOL

I wish I knew why he wanted one! Either way, I think it's here to stay ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
BelEvieOrNot1

Postby Teisha88 » Tue May 04, 2021 4:49 pm

The only salty thing I want is the old school Salt n Vinegar Discos crisps. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜[/quote]
Cant eat salt n vinegar LOL feels like its tryna take my life away. But I remember the Disco crisps! Their cheese n onion was the business![/quote]

Cheese and flipping onion that is so offensive - that with your hate for crackers I'm not sure I like you anymore.

๐Ÿ˜…[/quote]

LOOOOOOOLL they're packed full of flavour! What is salt and vinegar? ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
Teisha88

Postby Teisha88 » Tue May 04, 2021 4:54 pm

Think I'll check out those ladies. I've already started to panic a tiny bit about birth x
Teisha88

Postby Amaretti » Tue May 04, 2021 7:20 pm

Teisha88 wrote:Think I'll check out those ladies. I've already started to panic a tiny bit about birth x

Honestly it's such a normal feeling to be scared but I think once you've set out your birth plan and you watch these youtubers you may feel better about it ๐Ÿ˜„
I just tell myself, it's going to happen and it's going to hurt like birth but in the end it'll all be worth it so I'm going to prepare myself as much as possible for anything that can happen. But I am hoping for a natural unmedicated birth ๐Ÿ˜…
Amaretti

PreviousNext

Return to I'm pregnant!