How long to conceive?

Try to conceive, I really want a baby!

How long to conceive?

Postby Kbauti11 » Fri May 07, 2021 6:15 pm

My husband and I just started ttc and I’m just curious what the average amount of months it took to get pregnant. I see that the majority of time it takes somewhere around 3-6 months. Just wondering the accuracy on that!
Kbauti11
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri May 07, 2021 2:52 am

Re: How long to conceive?

Postby Ever-ely » Fri May 07, 2021 11:38 pm

You probably aren’t going to get an accurate view on that from these forums. There’s a lot of people on here and using this app because they are having trouble conceiving. I’ve been trying for 14mths now. Hubby and I have both been checked out and there’s nothing wrong with us or what we’re doing. So yea, sometimes it just takes time.
Ever-ely
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:50 am

Re: How long to conceive?

Postby Kbauti11 » Sat May 08, 2021 12:36 am

Ever-ely wrote:You probably aren’t going to get an accurate view on that from these forums. There’s a lot of people on here and using this app because they are having trouble conceiving. I’ve been trying for 14mths now. Hubby and I have both been checked out and there’s nothing wrong with us or what we’re doing. So yea, sometimes it just takes time.


Understood, I know there sometimes just isn’t an explanation either. I wish you the best of luck! I’m hoping you get a positive result very soon.
Kbauti11
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri May 07, 2021 2:52 am

Re: How long to conceive?

Postby Ever-ely » Sat May 08, 2021 2:56 am

Thanks ☺️ I hope things happen much quicker for you!
Ever-ely
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:50 am

Re: How long to conceive?

Postby Mae18 » Sat May 08, 2021 11:18 am

Kbauti11 wrote:My husband and I just started ttc and I’m just curious what the average amount of months it took to get pregnant. I see that the majority of time it takes somewhere around 3-6 months. Just wondering the accuracy on that!


The first time I got pregnant the second month after I went off the pill! I couldn’t believe how quick it happened haha. Unfortunately that one ended in miscarriage and it took us 5 months of trying to get pregnant this time around! Good luck!
Mae18
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:48 pm

Re: How long to conceive?

Postby Kbauti11 » Sat May 08, 2021 2:13 pm

Ever-ely wrote:Thanks ☺️ I hope things happen much quicker for you!


Thank you!!
Kbauti11
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri May 07, 2021 2:52 am

Re: How long to conceive?

Postby Kbauti11 » Sat May 08, 2021 2:14 pm

Mae18 wrote:
Kbauti11 wrote:My husband and I just started ttc and I’m just curious what the average amount of months it took to get pregnant. I see that the majority of time it takes somewhere around 3-6 months. Just wondering the accuracy on that!


The first time I got pregnant the second month after I went off the pill! I couldn’t believe how quick it happened haha. Unfortunately that one ended in miscarriage and it took us 5 months of trying to get pregnant this time around! Good luck!


I’m sorry to hear the first time ended in a miscarriage but happy to hear the second time worked out! Wishing you a healthy and smooth pregnancy! Congrats!!
Kbauti11
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri May 07, 2021 2:52 am

Re: How long to conceive?

Postby MixedCouple » Sat May 08, 2021 11:49 pm

Scientifically healthy couples 12 months for those under 35.
Hwal2thy couples have 25% chance eqxh month. Most will conceive in 6 months but the remaining will take upto 12 months.
MixedCouple
 
Posts: 2014
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:29 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: How long to conceive?

Postby PinkK_ » Sun May 09, 2021 12:32 pm

First pregnancy was about 6 months, but miscarried, second took about a month, which was after having to wait for surgery, but it was also a loss, 3rd took 6-7 months and was successful. From starting the journey it took us about 3 years total to meet our little man.
PinkK_
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:37 pm


Return to TTC(Try to conceive)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: misaki_01 and 3 guests