Negative pregnancy test

Try to conceive, I really want a baby!

Negative pregnancy test

Postby Murphy26 » Fri May 07, 2021 6:18 am

Hi ladies
AF is due today but I don't feel like its on its way due to not many pms symptoms. I woke up at 4am this morning went to the toilet but couldn't get to sleep About an hour late I still couldn't sleep so I took a pregnancy test which was negative. Could I still be pregnant or am I just kidding myself
Murphy26

Re: Negative pregnancy test

Postby Nika-Lee » Fri May 07, 2021 7:54 am

Wait a few more days and test again
Nika-Lee

Postby Kbauti11 » Fri May 07, 2021 1:27 pm

Murphy26 wrote:Hi ladies
AF is due today but I don't feel like its on its way due to not many pms symptoms. I woke up at 4am this morning went to the toilet but couldn't get to sleep About an hour late I still couldn't sleep so I took a pregnancy test which was negative. Could I still be pregnant or am I just kidding myself

I had the same morning as you, I have some cramping and a little cm but it doesn’t feel like my regular period. Was up in the middle of the night thinking about it and took a test and it was negative! Maybe we both just need to wait a few more days and we will get our BFP 😊
Kbauti11

Postby Murphy26 » Fri May 07, 2021 4:17 pm

Aww did you sorry your going through this too. Its nice to not be alone.
I really hope we get BF P soon its driving me insane now. My period is never late I ovulated on cd14 so my period should come today. Fingers crossed for both of us. Keep me posted on how you get on too. Good luck
Murphy26

Postby Kbauti11 » Fri May 07, 2021 4:38 pm

Murphy26 wrote:Aww did you sorry your going through this too. Its nice to not be alone.
I really hope we get BF P soon its driving me insane now. My period is never late I ovulated on cd14 so my period should come today. Fingers crossed for both of us. Keep me posted on how you get on too. Good luck

I got my period today 😔 but it’s okay, wasn’t meant to be this month. My fingers are crossed for you! I’m hoping you see that BFP today or within the next couple of days!
Kbauti11

Postby Murphy26 » Sat May 08, 2021 7:40 am

Sorry to hear that. I tested with a clear blue still negative and I feel like AF is on her way. Gutted hopefully next month will be our month
Murphy26

Postby Kbauti11 » Sat May 08, 2021 2:21 pm

Murphy26 wrote:Sorry to hear that. I tested with a clear blue still negative and I feel like AF is on her way. Gutted hopefully next month will be our month

It’s crazy because before TTC I was so anxious any time AF was late, now getting it is the worst feeling. Fingers crossed for next month for us! Baby dust!!
Kbauti11

Postby Kimmy0905 » Sat May 08, 2021 5:49 pm

Hey ladies,
My AF was supposed to start yesterday but for the past 2 weeks I have had pregnancy symptoms so I took a test Wednesday was positive with a faint line took it Thursday and 2 negatives. Went to the clinic and was negative as well. My AF is never passed the 7th. It sucks because with the symptoms we both were excited and anticipating a BFP. Has anybody else had pregnancy symptoms and still was negative?
Kimmy0905

Postby Kbauti11 » Sat May 08, 2021 7:18 pm

Kimmy0905 wrote:Hey ladies,
My AF was supposed to start yesterday but for the past 2 weeks I have had pregnancy symptoms so I took a test Wednesday was positive with a faint line took it Thursday and 2 negatives. Went to the clinic and was negative as well. My AF is never passed the 7th. It sucks because with the symptoms we both were excited and anticipating a BFP. Has anybody else had pregnancy symptoms and still was negative?

I’m sorry to hear that! It’s so disappointing especially when you think you get a positive and you don’t 😔 fingers crossed for next month! I had pregnancy like symptoms all week and I started to get excited. Didn’t feel sick or anything but abdominal pain, frequent urination, fatigue, cravings (these things don’t happen with my period), although I never tested positive in just felt so different and then AF came and ruined everything!
Kbauti11

Return to TTC(Try to conceive)