Trying to conceive

Try to conceive, I really want a baby!

Trying to conceive

Postby Emike » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:22 pm

Hello All,
This my 2rd month trying to conceive. I have no kids and I’ve been married for almost a year. I’m due in 2 days. I don’t feel any kind of symptoms yet. Usually I got PMS symptoms very early but not this time. Is it a must to feel any kind of symptoms before AF if you are pregnant!!
Emike

Re: Trying to conceive

Postby Iamlily-ley » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:37 pm

When I was TTC, there were many comments about early pregnancy symtoms. BUT it changes from one person to other. For example, I didn’t feel any difference. There were just period symtoms. Try not to think about it that much.
Iamlily-ley

Postby AshtamiSantosh » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:29 am

Hello ladies,

Actually I’m in lot of dilemma.
We’re TTC since last month. But I got my cycles last month. And this is the second time we’ve tried to conceive. We did it on the ovulation day itself on April 12th.Actually this month I sometimes felt nausea and dizzy. And my next periods will start by 2days. I’m very much excited to get pregnant. Also I didn’t feel any more symptoms of being pregnant. Whether I’m overthinking or please tell me if we’re pregnant is it true that we will feel and really vomit before we miss the first period after conceiving. Please somebody say something. Bless me please please please please ❤️ Anybody who see this post please post a reply and bless me please
AshtamiSantosh

Postby Iamlily-ley » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:15 pm

AshtamiSantosh wrote:Hello ladies,

We’re TTC since last month. But I got my cycles last month. And this is the second time we’ve tried to conceive. We did it on the ovulation day itself on April 12th.Actually this month I sometimes felt nausea and dizzy. And my next periods will start by 2days. I’m very much excited to get pregnant. Also I didn’t feel any more symptoms of being pregnant. Whether I’m overthinking or please tell me if we’re pregnant is it true that we will feel and really vomit before we miss the first period after conceiving. Please somebody say something. Bless me please please please please ❤️ Anybody who see this post please post a reply and bless me please

Best wishes for both of you 💕 please inform us if you see two lines this month. (I’ve never heard vomitting before a missing period. Generaly you start vomitting (or just nausea) 4-5 days after you miss your period)
Iamlily-ley

Postby Gal91 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:49 pm

Same here. I had my ovulation on April 11. My AF is due tomorrow, I took a pregnancy test twice; on Wednesday and yesterday and it was negative. I know my AF is gonna come and now I am just waiting for her ugly arrival, there is a tiny hope in my heart that maybe I tested too early and AF won’t come and if I take the test again I will see BFP
Gal91

Postby AshtamiSantosh » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:10 pm

Iamlily-ley wrote:
AshtamiSantosh wrote:Hello ladies,

Best wishes for both of you 💕 please inform us if you see two lines this month. (I’ve never heard vomitting before a missing period. Generaly you start vomitting (or just nausea) 4-5 days after you miss your period)

Thank you so much it means a lot❤️🥰 I hope I’ll see those 2pretty lines this time...baby dust to all❤️
AshtamiSantosh

Postby AshtamiSantosh » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:11 pm

Gal91 wrote:Same here. I had my ovulation on April 11. My AF is due tomorrow, I took a pregnancy test twice; on Wednesday and yesterday and it was negative. I know my AF is gonna come and now I am just waiting for her ugly arrival, there is a tiny hope in my heart that maybe I tested too early and AF won’t come and if I take the test again I will see BFP

All the best do pt again n post the result... congratulations in advance ❤️
AshtamiSantosh

Postby Varshika » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:10 pm

Gal91 wrote:Same here. I had my ovulation on April 11. My AF is due tomorrow, I took a pregnancy test twice; on Wednesday and yesterday and it was negative. I know my AF is gonna come and now I am just waiting for her ugly arrival, there is a tiny hope in my heart that maybe I tested too early and AF won’t come and if I take the test again I will see BFP

I am sailing in the same boat as you! Tested Negative today but period is due tomorrow. I know its gonna come but just a slight hope in me still there. All the best to you darling 😘
Varshika

Postby Gal91 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:49 pm

Thank you sweet ladies! It feels great to see others who are going through the same thing.. I hope we all see 2 beautiful lines!! Lots of baby dust to you all ❤️
Gal91

Postby Gal91 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:17 pm

Any news anyone? Me period is due today, it didn’t come. I took a digital test today and it was negative .. I guess I know for sure that ugly AF is coming, I am just gonna wait for her arrival.. I don’t wanna do any further testing 😭
Gal91

Next

Return to TTC(Try to conceive)