I NEED HELP

Try to conceive, I really want a baby!

I NEED HELP

Postby Sonyalea » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:21 pm

me and my partner are trying to conceive and lately I have been feeling really tired, lightheaded and feeling sick when I wake up and when I go to bed so I’m hoping I’m pregnant but here’s the catch I have just finished my period and all this stuff has not gone away I have also taken 2 pregnancy test and they have both came back negative that was before my period so just thought no luck try again this month but all this stuff is happening
Sonyalea

Re: I NEED HELP

Postby Teee88 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:51 pm

Hey babe, when you are TTC your mind will search for all types of symptoms that you may or may not have had previously but because you want it now it'll trick you into seeing absolutely everything. Trust your heart, enjoy your partner and try not to stress about your baby making journey. Your body will allow implantation when it wants to xx
Teee88

Postby Sonyalea » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:29 am

Thank you so much for the advice sorta all new to the TTC so kinda scared I’m doing something wrong
Sonyalea

Postby Teee88 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:01 am

No worries, just have s*x every other day, I think OPKs (ovulation prediction kits) complicate things a bit more so having s*x every other day heightens your chances. It usually takes a young couple under 35 up to a year to conceive. Best of luck x
Teee88

Postby Ever-ely » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:08 pm

If you’ve just come off contraceptives your body could still be adjusting to the changes. When I went off the pill after 8yrs and started TTC almost every month for about 4-5months I got a different combination of symptoms that made me think I could be pregnant. Bloating, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, cramps, tender boobs, etc etc.
Some of it was probably in my head because I was definitely symptom spotting myself constantly! But it definitely took my body some time to readjust to the natural shift in hormones that accompanies a normal cycle. I don’t read into anything anymore and just wait for my period to show.
That said, if you’re not much of a meat eater and you have reasonably heavy periods, your symptoms could be iron deficiency related. Just a thought.
Ever-ely

Postby Mrs Stan » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:27 pm

What I have noticed is that when you are ttc you experience all different kinds of pregnancy symptoms, every month comes with new pms
Mrs Stan

Postby Lia smith » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:20 pm

Please when can i start taking clomid
Lia smith

Return to TTC(Try to conceive)