Just Curious 🥰

Try to conceive, I really want a baby!

Just Curious 🥰

Postby Iamlily-ley » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:35 pm

I realy want to listen to your story about your pregnancy! How many months did you TTC? Or was it unplanned? How did you find out that you were pregnant? How did you feel?
Please tell about your story. I would like to know encouraging stories😍
Let’s support each other!
Baby dust to you all 👶🏼
Iamlily-ley

Re: Just Curious 🥰

Postby Mae18 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:48 pm

Iamlily-ley wrote:I realy want to listen to your story about your pregnancy! How many months did you TTC? Or was it unplanned? How did you find out that you were pregnant? How did you feel?
Baby dust to you all 👶🏼

Hey! This was our 5th month of trying post miscarriage. I found out I was preggo when I was 4w 1d, hadn’t even missed my period yet! I took a test because I had a little bit of spotting once and was experiencing period cramps which was unusual for me! I was so happy, I ran out to tell my hubby and burst into tears lol. Tomorrow I’ll be 6 weeks☺️
Mae18

Postby Iamlily-ley » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:17 am

Mae18 wrote:
Iamlily-ley wrote:I realy want to listen to your story about your pregnancy! How many months did you TTC? Or was it unplanned? How did you find out that you were pregnant? How did you feel?
Baby dust to you all 👶🏼

Hey! This was our 5th month of trying post miscarriage. I found out I was preggo when I was 4w 1d, hadn’t even missed my period yet! I took a test because I had a little bit of spotting once and was experiencing period cramps which was unusual for me! I was so happy, I ran out to tell my hubby and burst into tears lol. Tomorrow I’ll be 6 weeks☺️

Thats so sweet 💕 I hope hope 40 weeks will pass quickly and you will get your lovely baby ❤️ It is so pretty to see while the baby is growing inside you day by day 🌺
Iamlily-ley

Postby MaameAfua » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:25 am

Listen to dromo baby on Instagram

Please share wonderful stories
MaameAfua

Postby Iamlily-ley » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:07 am

Yes, I checked 👍🏻
Iamlily-ley

Return to TTC(Try to conceive)