Ovulation

Ovulation

Postby Bibs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Hi. I missed my period last month, tested negative so not pregnant. Would I still ovulate two weeks after when I was suppose to see my period?
Bibs

Re: Ovulation

Postby AjTas » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:44 am

It is possible, there are many factors that could change your regular cycle. This app is generally a guide only based on textbook cases but everyone is different. There are ovulation kits you can use to test for ovulation. If it is a regularly occurring thing or becomes a regular thing to miss your period go and see a doctor.
AjTas

Postby selena24kitty » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:43 am

Ok ladies I need advice.
My period was delayed this month by 3 days,then I started spotting and thought af showed up,but it didn't I mean the first day I just spotted,second day I had a very light flow,and then I would only see blood when I wiped for the third and fourth day.it just stoped which is so weird because my flow is pretty heavy. I've been having a bit of nausea and feeling fatigued I'm worried I'm just getting my hopes up,I mean my husband and i have been trying for a year and nothing. I guess my question is do you think i could be pregnaunt? Should I take a test? I'm really scared I just don't want to see a bfn again ??☹?
selena24kitty

Postby buddinee » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:25 am

Is that ovulation date is after 14 days in period for every woman?
buddinee

Postby MommyOf3Girls » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:52 am

buddinee wrote:Is that ovulation date is after 14 days in period for every woman?

No not all women have the same ovulation day. Cycles vary and can change at any moment as anything can affect it
MommyOf3Girls

Postby SandyK27 » Fri May 15, 2020 5:31 am

Ovulation can vary, the best thing is to use ovulation test strips if trying to conceive! Worked for me every time! My cycle is irregular and my ovulation day was always different during each moth! All the best
SandyK27

Return to Fitness & Exercise during pregnancy