V-bac after c-section

V-bac after c-section

Postby Nadia86 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:11 am

Question: I truly dont think any doctors in australia would try but just wondering... does anyone know if in australia they would do a v-bac after 2 c-sections? The last one will have been almost 3 years prior?! Anyways just curious tia
Nadia86

Re: V-bac after c-section

Postby Never_you_mind » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:02 pm

You would find someone somewhere you might have to pay though. If in sa could try women's and childrens.
Not sure elsewhere.
I knew they would be able to do it for me but it's so far out of the way I just couldn't get to the appointments so I just had another section.
It also depends on your scar and scar tissue if after your second the scar tissue is extra thick from the first one they won't do it or something along those lines.
I did alot of research and the risks of another section is actually higher than trying a vbac.... But because of the outdated info regarding scar ruptures they say it's safer for another section.
Good luck with it and hope your able to go naturally 😁
Never_you_mind

Re: V-bac after c-section

Postby Nadia86 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:06 pm

Thanks so much for your reply. Ill ask my doctor when its time then. My scars 1 is above the other so ill see what they think it would be amazing if i can go natural again but either way i guess ill see how it goes lol
Nadia86

Return to Laber & Delivery