Where were you when your water broke

Re: Where were you when your water broke

Postby Rach88 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:22 pm

In the hospital. Mine didn't break on its own. The nurse broke it. That's when the more severe contractions started. Shortly after my body started to push involuntarily.
Rach88

Postby Freckles_26 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:32 am

With my first I was in labour 4 days so they broke my waters waters on day 3 to try and make him come faster lol also had a 3rd degree tear and lost to much blood, with my second I had a c-section as my first was very traumatic, with my 3rd my waters broke in the middle of the night, I woke up to it and went back to sleep, went to the hospital in the morning and they said he had pooed inside me and my waters had broke but I wasn’t in labour (this was on Mother’s day) then I had a c-section the next day, so he’s an April fools baby ?
Freckles_26

Postby Sgobey02 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:17 am

With all of the lockdown I hadn't seen my boyfriend for a month, it was my first time seeing him and spending a couple of days with him, and he was staying at his friend's at the time to help out with babysitting. As I was pregnant, his friend always gave us his bed to use when I stayed over, while I was sleeping my waters broke around 3am. I was 36 weeks and I didn't have a clue what was going on. (his friends bed was COMPLETELY ruined. Covered with all my fluids. Super embarrassing) Annoyingly I had to stay with my waters broke for 4 days as the hospital didn't want to induce my labour straight away. Baby Archie was then born 5 days later :)
Sgobey02

Postby Jazzylove26 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:10 am

My 1st (2011)(BOY) Me and my then boyfriend now my husband just coming back from my doctors Appointment ( 1st appointment he finally came to ) then went back to my house where he wasn’t living w me at the time . Did the nasty ? ? , took a good nap . Then woke up to my back hurting real bad , then boom my water broke while sitting on my bed . I was real scared lol . . . My 2nd (2017) me and my now husband did the nasty AGAIN ???‍♀️? went to bed I woke up few hrs later on I was wet , thought I pee on myself but I remember I just woke up to pee a few mins ago n pee . So I woke my husband up told him , then we left n my water STILL was busting all the way to the hospital even at the hospital still BUSSING . I never experience that . & let alone never knew your water can keep busting . Then I was in labor for almost 12 hrs before my princess came . ??!!!
Jazzylove26

Postby Maserame » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:25 pm

I guess pregnancies are different, hope I don't go in the labor for the longest like I did with my boy who's my 2nd
Maserame

Previous

Return to Laber & Delivery