Nipple Piercings

Nipple Piercings

Postby Bella71 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:37 am

I’ve always been interested, yet unsure if I should get my nipples pierced. I’ve heard of the bad healing time and that if i get pregnant it’ll be like an open pipe for breast milk to run out of. I just want to know if anyone has had their nipples pierced and their experience with it. I have almost no boobs. They get ‘sore’ not ‘sensitive’ but I don’t know if the piercing will make it better for me confidence wise or not. I also don’t want to do it then change my mind only to have it never heal.
Bella71

Re: Nipple Piercings

Postby Galaxielovebug » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:26 pm

I would definitely NOT reccomend getting your nipples pierced.
Galaxielovebug

Postby ToriV1352 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:02 pm

Hey there!
I have my nipples pierced and I have small tits as well. I don’t have any kids yet but the research I’ve done on having nipple rings while pregnant aren’t negative. I don’t have any kids yet either so we’re experimenting lmao but I know you can remove your rings so the child doesn’t play with them... ps. The rings do kill slight sensitivity within them but mine still get tinder when I’m on my cycle so not that much!
ToriV1352

Postby ToriV1352 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:04 pm

And believe it or not.. if you change your mind, they heal fast but if you don’t THEY LOOK GREAT!! I already didn’t wear a bra fr but it gives me more reason not to
ToriV1352

Postby Amxnderz » Tue May 19, 2020 12:21 pm

Omg yes do it!! I am not a parent, but I very much enjoy my piercings. Every piercing depends on your pain tolerance and it’s different on everyone. For me, I would definitely do it all over again. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to turn out. The funniest part was the next day I didn’t feel any pain, just a little soreness, but it was easy to wear a bra again and do even jump around. Do what you want love! :)
Amxnderz

Postby gatchi » Tue May 19, 2020 12:50 pm

"never heal"

I heard the issue is they never STOP trying to heal. I think there are lymph channels or something that run through the nipple cause every person that has talked to me about their piercing said it always oozes and gets crusty if you arent careful. So basically a perpetually open wound. Anyone have a nipple piercing where this isnt the case?
gatchi

Postby P+J025 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:21 pm

I had mine pierced they become more sensitive I love them but had to remove them because i was in the military the long hours and constant sweating made it hard to keep up with care especially since I didn’t really get any brakes and was in constant heat, the holes closed up but i did notice a bit of a bump were one of the holes was due to not healing quite right but it’s not bad at all
P+J025

Postby Innocentia » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:54 am

Even if u attend a reputable parlour tatoos n piercing should not be undertaken during pregnancy bcz of the high risk of infection
Innocentia

Postby P+J025 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:12 pm

After having my baby I can assure you that a lot of milk comes out and causes my baby to choke a bit on the milk as well as spit it out or pill a lot
P+J025

Return to Breastfeeding