Well...

Well...

Postby Bluebulldgmom » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:40 pm

Here we are again. So I’ve had 2 babies already they are now 6 & 4 yrs old. Well, 2 nights ago I had some unprotected s*x with my husband. I was so tired and full of food because of thanksgiving and then he asked “where do you want me to finish?” I said “where ever you want baby” 😂 (Ooops)
In the morning, I woke up to check on my cicle and turns out he finished on my 4-3 day of the fertility window! Now I have to wait 2-3weeks to find out if he are having another baby. I am happy and nervous at the same time. There are a lot of us in this house. I have my grandma, mom, husband, 2 kids and a dog.
Well I guess the more the merrier right? 😂
So I have a question. I am 31 years old, does my chance of getting pregnant in that fertility window go down as you age?
Bluebulldgmom

Re: Well...

Postby Spexy86 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:55 am

They do say it does but i fell pregnant 3 months after coming off contraception at 33 year old and now im 34 and pregnant again so i think its in your later 30s but you are right the more the merrier 🙂
Spexy86

Postby Never_you_mind » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:50 am

Did you end up being pregnant?
Never_you_mind

Postby MixedCouple » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:36 pm

Bluebulldgmom wrote:Here we are again. So I’ve had 2 babies already they are now 6 & 4 yrs old. Well, 2 nights ago I had some unprotected s*x with my husband. I was so tired and full of food because of thanksgiving and then he asked “where do you want me to finish?” I said “where ever you want baby” 😂 (Ooops)
In the morning, I woke up to check on my cicle and turns out he finished on my 4-3 day of the fertility window! Now I have to wait 2-3weeks to find out if he are having another baby. I am happy and nervous at the same time. There are a lot of us in this house. I have my grandma, mom, husband, 2 kids and a dog.
Well I guess the more the merrier right? 😂
So I have a question. I am 31 years old, does my chance of getting pregnant in that fertility window go down as you age?

Well...... Update please lol
MixedCouple

Return to 30+ Moms