Ectopic pregnancy loss

Ectopic pregnancy loss

Postby Nellybelly » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:51 am

Has anyone else ever had an ectopic pregnancy? I can’t seem to move on from losing the baby.
Nellybelly

Re: Ectopic pregnancy loss

Postby suekim90 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:20 pm

Yes,had mine last year..lost right tube,it took me one year to move on but not entirely and also i had really traumatized experience when it happened,almost lost my life...i dont have any good advice as i am still recovery from it but hang in there
suekim90

Postby Nellybelly » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:54 am

I did also. My boyfriend took me in to the er for the fourth time in a month and a half and when they did the ultrasound my tube was burst. I was internally bleeding. But I lost a tube and my baby with it. It was crazy. I couldn’t believe I would of died had a taken physicians advice. Life is crazy.
Nellybelly

Postby Jasmine89 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:39 pm

I had an ectopic pregnancy a year ago and the grieving process takes awhile. It never goes away. As I wonder of what it would be if I had the child an why it happened to me. I had to have surgery like a c-section an lost my left fallopian tube an some women have told me they took the pill and some said they only have 2 dot scars on their stomach as for me I wasn't given that option maybe it was because I was 8weeks. I just try to keep myself occupied just so I don't think of it. And I would like to knoe if having only one fallopian tube is hard to conceived again.
Jasmine89

Postby suekim90 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:48 pm

Jasmine89 wrote:I had an ectopic pregnancy a year ago and the grieving process takes awhile. It never goes away. As I wonder of what it would be if I had the child an why it happened to me. I had to have surgery like a c-section an lost my left fallopian tube an some women have told me they took the pill and some said they only have 2 dot scars on their stomach as for me I wasn't given that option maybe it was because I was 8weeks. I just try to keep myself occupied just so I don't think of it. And I would like to knoe if having only one fallopian tube is hard to conceived again.

Not really i think...after i took one year off ttc,i tried again since jan this year and its took me 5 cycles to finally fall pregnant..currently 17+5 weeks pregnant
suekim90

Postby Meenu84 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:12 pm

Yes, I also had last year. I lost my left tube in August 2019. It was very painful experience mentally and physically. As doctor told I had precaution for 3 months and now I’m 37 weeks pregnant with baby boy. So don’t worry you can take time to conceive again but it’s not impossible.
Meenu84

Postby Katebro87 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:43 pm

I’m suffering from the same experience at the moment. I just can’t move on, everyone thinks because I physically look ok that I’m ok and I feel like screaming and running away to be alone.

I’m so worried about trying to conceive again, to be honest I can’t even think about it at the moment and it hurts to even write that because I never thought I could ever say it.

I’m also scared because I have polysistic ovaries and now only my left fallopian tube, I hope this time next year I will be in a better head space to try again.

Sending love to you all who have been through it, take each day as it comes and I’m always here to talk if anyone needs it xx
Katebro87

Postby Kandikissess2426 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:29 am

I had mine last year in June 2020 and have been trying to conceive again since then. Yes my feelings were hurt and all over the place because I am the mother of 5 beautiful children (3 biological and 2 step children) and my period is normally on time in fact it comes early most months. Anyways I think that I'm pregnant now! Crossing my fingers i will keep you ladies updated. Praying for all of yours and my wishes to come through soon!
Kandikissess2426

Return to 30+ Moms