Need somebody to toalk with abt my Pregnancy Deal

Need somebody to toalk with abt my Pregnancy Deal

Postby Amaranthine » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:15 pm

I lost the love of my life 2 years ago, and as my depression cause by his sudden death goes away, the frustration of not having a baby with him stays and gets even stronger. I started to look for a potential boyfriend and I bumped in to this guy same as my age and with decent job. We dated once and ask him about us but he honestly told me he's really not ready yet to enter to a commitment as he need first to attend to his 'priorities'and part of it is to go abroad for work next year. He also frankly told me he wanted to have s*x since its already like 4yrs since his last relationship, cause he's trying to focus to his responsibilities he cant commit.
On my part I honestly hate dating, I cant handle a lot of awkward moments with diff guys, I just thougth I had a chance with him, so i dated him, until we talked about it. To cut it short. I had this deal with him, told him Im okay with having a 'no label/no string attached' relationship with him but I need to get pregnant by next year before he leave for abroad. He agreed. Im turning 30 this year. A lot of my collegues ages like 33, 34, are having hard time getting pregnant i dont want to be like them and im afraid Ill be like them or even worse.

Part of our deal is that we will pretend in front of my family and friends that we are together, we are official. But as this deal goes on, I am starting to fall for him, I dont know if he feels the same. I knew this risk from the start. I just need to get it out of my mind as I cant tell any of my friends about it. I know I can handle it, Ill be able to move on with my baby. Sometimes I just need somebody to talk it through.
Thankful for thia forum.
Last edited by Amaranthine on Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amaranthine

Re: Pregnancy Deal

Postby Amaranthine » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:10 pm

PS.
I was just wondering is there any chance he would fall for me as well? We message each other everyday,even before the deal we've been into deep conversations and he seems so mature as well. Btw. He was my first s*x. I dont want myself to fall hard for him so please give me some blunt answers. Ill appreciate. Thank you!
Amaranthine

Postby aalisha64 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:24 am

WHEN A MAN SAYS THAT HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE N A RELATIONSHIP THEN THATS JUS WHAT IT IZ.... IM NOT HAVING s*x WITH NOBODY IF ITS NOT SUM FORM OF COMMITMENT AND NO OTHER WOMAN SHOULD EATHER... I FEEL LIKE BECAUSE U U R NOT WITH HIM U SHOULD DATE (I NO U DONT LIKE 2) BUT...WITH U WANTING TO B A MOTHER SOON U DONT WANT TA HAVE A BABY WITH ANYBODY. ITZ NOT FUN DOING IT ALONE... I NO U CAN DO IT BECAUSE UR A WOMEN BUT ITZ NOT EASY (I NO IM PREGNANT RIGHT NOW BY THE MAN IM WITH AND I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO B A GREAT DAD AND ALL THAT HE AN’T SHIT AND HE DONT WANNA DO NUTHIN) BUT ANYWAY... CUT IT OFF WITH HIM OR GIVE HIM ULTIMATUM AND TELL HIM WHAT U REALLY WANT UR GETTING OLDER AND NOT YOUNGER U DESERVE TA B HAPPY AND BEING A MOTHER IS THE BEST THING N THE WORLD GOOD LUCK TO U AND I HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT 4 U.
aalisha64

Postby Amaranthine » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:24 am

aalisha64 wrote:WHEN A MAN SAYS THAT HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE N A RELATIONSHIP THEN THATS JUS WHAT IT IZ.... IM NOT HAVING s*x WITH NOBODY IF ITS NOT SUM FORM OF COMMITMENT AND NO OTHER WOMAN SHOULD EATHER... I FEEL LIKE BECAUSE U U R NOT WITH HIM U SHOULD DATE (I NO U DONT LIKE 2) BUT...WITH U WANTING TO B A MOTHER SOON U DONT WANT TA HAVE A BABY WITH ANYBODY. ITZ NOT FUN DOING IT ALONE... I NO U CAN DO IT BECAUSE UR A WOMEN BUT ITZ NOT EASY (I NO IM PREGNANT RIGHT NOW BY THE MAN IM WITH AND I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO B A GREAT DAD AND ALL THAT HE AN’T SHIT AND HE DONT WANNA DO NUTHIN) BUT ANYWAY... CUT IT OFF WITH HIM OR GIVE HIM ULTIMATUM AND TELL HIM WHAT U REALLY WANT UR GETTING OLDER AND NOT YOUNGER U DESERVE TA B HAPPY AND BEING A MOTHER IS THE BEST THING N THE WORLD GOOD LUCK TO U AND I HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT 4 U.

Thank you for your response. But im sure with havinf a baby with him. I just need to always shrugg my emotions off. Im not getting any younger yes and I need to really get pregnant and I need him until i have one.
Amaranthine

Re: Need somebody to toalk with abt my Pregnancy Deal

Postby aalisha64 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:52 am

WELL GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT 4 U
aalisha64

Postby Mne » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Amaranthine wrote:
aalisha64 wrote:WHEN A MAN SAYS THAT HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE N A RELATIONSHIP THEN THATS JUS WHAT IT IZ.... IM NOT HAVING s*x WITH NOBODY IF ITS NOT SUM FORM OF COMMITMENT AND NO OTHER WOMAN SHOULD EATHER... I FEEL LIKE BECAUSE U U R NOT WITH HIM U SHOULD DATE (I NO U DONT LIKE 2) BUT...WITH U WANTING TO B A MOTHER SOON U DONT WANT TA HAVE A BABY WITH ANYBODY. ITZ NOT FUN DOING IT ALONE... I NO U CAN DO IT BECAUSE UR A WOMEN BUT ITZ NOT EASY (I NO IM PREGNANT RIGHT NOW BY THE MAN IM WITH AND I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO B A GREAT DAD AND ALL THAT HE AN’T SHIT AND HE DONT WANNA DO NUTHIN) BUT ANYWAY... CUT IT OFF WITH HIM OR GIVE HIM ULTIMATUM AND TELL HIM WHAT U REALLY WANT UR GETTING OLDER AND NOT YOUNGER U DESERVE TA B HAPPY AND BEING A MOTHER IS THE BEST THING N THE WORLD GOOD LUCK TO U AND I HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT 4 U.

Thank you for your response. But im sure with havinf a baby with him. I just need to always shrugg my emotions off. Im not getting any younger yes and I need to really get pregnant and I need him until i have one.

You can get married with a decent man who is settled already, you don't need to waste your life for somebody who is not interested in keeping a relationship with you.

Getting pregnant and being a mom isn't a joke, why would you want a baby of someone who is just passing his time and want to fulfill his lust. Please think sensibly and relax. Have faith on your God and pray. Everything will be good.
Mne

Postby aalisha64 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:05 am

SHE DOES NOT WANT TO LISTEN LET HER GET PREGNANT ITS AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER AND SHE WILL FIND OUT
aalisha64

Postby Nookie49 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:11 am

If it is your prerogative to have a baby so desperately with someone who has told you they don’t want you then hey, who are we to comment. Why did you even post the question? Having said that, being a single parent is very difficult. If you have a support system I’m place that is ready willing and able to help you out at the drop of a dime then you stand a chance. But if not be prepared to lose your mind some days . You are still very young. Take your time and wait. I had my first at 37 and I’m glad I waited. Party life for me was done and now I can concentrate on the baby. Just because your friends are having theirs doesn’t mean you need to as well. If it’s not your time, it’s not your time. Don’t rush! But again it’s your prerogative.
Nookie49

Postby Blahblah1234 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:16 pm

A baby cannot keep a man seriously no matter what.
Blahblah1234

Postby Baby beeb88 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:14 am

Ok let's say you do end up pregnant ...what have you decided about his relationship with the baby does he want to be part of its life or have anything to do with it . And think about what it is to grow up with out a father.and I dont know if you are rich but child support is also important topic for you to talk about with ol boy just my opinion
Baby beeb88

Next

Return to 30+ Moms